X

After the last bell rang, Beomgyu immediately fixed his things and got out from the room, not minding the teacher still there and forgetting about his girlfriend.

He ran to his car and started its engine.

I can't lose this day.

He told to himself while driving.

He fasten his speed and he think of words that can say to her.

Ryujin and Chaeryeong happily walk together and entered the convenience store

As the bell ring, indicating a person came in, the workers take a look at the door and immediately run to the two person who just entered.

Ryujin and Chaeryeong are welcomed with bombbared questions —what happened, are they okay, where did they go.

Chaeryeong got shocked with their reaction but just smile at them. The noise stop when their manager walk in and ssh them.

Chaeryeong and Ryujin bow at her and open their mouth to explain everything. Ryujin talk first and said,

"We are very sorry ma'am. It was unintentional that we didn't came here yesterday", Ryujin stop and Chaeryeong quickly follow.

"It's just, Ryujin were not feeling well yesterday ma’am so I didn't show up too to watch her ma'am", Chaeryeong finished their explanation and every workers inside the convenience store heaved a sigh, feeling relief.

The workers in the convenience store are definitely strangers at first but after a month of introducing and knowing each other, they became a family, even their manager.

The manager nod her head,

"Oh, we thought something happened to you two, we even thought of calling the police because we can't contact your phones", the manager laugh and immediately followed by the workers laugh that made the two laugh along.

"Yes that's right. Mariel was panicking yesterday too. She kept asking us about you two", a worker shouted at the junked foods area that made Mariel looked at him.

The workers just giggled at the words.

"We are really sorry ma'am, we promise to have your permission first before taking an absent", Ryujin said.

"It's okay, if it's about your health then it's fine for me. Now go to your areas now, some customers will enter here in any minute", the manager announce that made everyone went to their respective areas.