XXIX

The sun shine through his glass door and he covered his eyes, protecting it from the sun.

He then proceeded to sit, rub his eyes and got his phone.

Beomgyu's whole week to be describe is, a hell.

He traveled abroad to have a meeting with his overseas partners and the abroad is making him feel the foreigner feelings.

He missed his Ryujin.

Ever since he stepped on America, he didn't stop calling Ryujin. He always wanted to have a talk with his girl, he wanted to have a talk with her to release his nervous. He always said that he don't want distractions but Ryujin is an exemption.

As he opened his phone, his finger directly clicked the message app, and to his dismay, no messages from Ryujin.

He throw his phone to the side of his bed, frustratedly messing his hair.

Woah, does she even know that I already landed here?

He asked himself staring at his phone.

*~*

After the time of disappointments, Beomgyu prepared himself to go to his girlfriend's house.

He didn't forgot the million dollar prices of presents he bought from America for her.

He went to his garage area, opened his car and carefully putting the paper bags he bought.

He then entered the car and turned on the engine and drove away.

*~*

Why this is so quiet?

Beomgyu thought as he stopped his car in front of her house.

Woah, it feels like, she didn't missed me huh? Or maybe she prepared a surprise for me?

Beomgyu slightly chuckled at his thought.

After talking to his own self, he entered her house without even knocking.

Why isn't she locking the door? Is she insane?

Beomgyu thought after twisting the door knob.

"Ryujin"
"Shin Ryujin"
"Your man is here"

Beomgyu shouted while putting the paper bags in the sofa and walking around in the living area.

Beomgyu is shock, that's for sure. He didn't saw a sign of Ryujin. He didn't hear something, even Ryujin's words nor breath.

He decided to walk to her room, and as he opened the door, his eyes widen from the sight.

"Hey hey Ryujin, what the fuck happened?", Beomgyu asked as he put the girl's head in his lap, caressing her cheeks while eyes are crying.

He can't afford it, he can't afford to see his girl laying in the ground, lifeless.

"Ryujin please", Beomgyu continued waking up the girl, shaking her whole body.

"B-b-beom", Ryujin uttered while forcing her eyes to open.

Beomgyu's eyes widen after hearing the girl's voice and immediately kissed her lips.