XVI

Ryujin got startled but also excited of the knock.

She unlocked the door and formed a wide smile at her face.

As she open the door, her smile drop because of the sight.

"Ryu", hearing his deep voice made her shiver and smelling his breath made her cover her nose.

"What are you doing here?", Ryujin asked while looking straight at his eyes that screams for forgiveness.

Before he could talk, she places her index finger on his lips, shushing him.

"Are you drunk again?", Ryujin asked, scanning the guy.

"Ryujin please, let me explain", the guy started speaking and his tears start dropping.

Ryujin can't bare to see it so she looked away, pretending to scoff.

"Ryujin please, let me explain again just this time please", Beomgyu begged as he kneel down in front of Ryujin.

Ryujin got shocked and so she started to make Beomgyu stand up but Beomgyu, being stubborn, just look at her and crying silently.

Ryujin cross her arms,

"Beomgyu it's 4th that you are explaining, what are you gonna explain again this time?"

Ryujin's tears are unbearable that it cry along with Beomgyu's tears.

"Ryujin I can explain in front of you, just listen to me this time please", Beomgyu didn't give up on begging, still kneeling down.

"Get out Beomgyu", Ryujin said while wiping her tears.

Beomgyu shook his head who is still in his kneel, crying out his lungs.

"Beomgyu just leave please", Ryujin kneel down with him and cried.

Beomgyu cupped her cheeks and move her hair at her back.

"Ryujin please, just talk to me", Beomgyu begged while starring at the girl in her miserable state.

Ryujin slowly lifted her head to see him, they share the same tears as their lips are quivering.

"Beomgyu, please get out", Ryujin said while a crack in her voice slip.

She stood up, still in his front, waiting for him to leave.

She noticed that the boy has pride that he didn't want to listen.

Ryujin can't do nothing but she used all  her energy to get him out from the house.

She succeeded on getting him out from their house but Beomgyu is just undefeatable.

He still wants to talk to her.

The two stood under the night sky, starring at each other's eyes without saying anything.

A droplet of water fell into their skin as they are feeling the rain getting along with their heartbreaks.

"Beomgyu, please just stop. I am tired of everything. I am near of giving up my life. Please don't be my reason to do it", Ryujin cried while shivering to the cold water.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. Just let me explain. The first time—", Ryujin stop her by raising her hand in front of him, and her left hand massaging her head.

"Why do you need to explain?", Ryujin asked as she put her hands on her waist.

"You don't need to explain eveyrything", Ryujin continued.