Liar Liar

*Charlotte's POV*

I walked in the door and leaned up against it, laughing and smiling. Did I seriously just go on a date with Matthew Espinosa? Wait, shut up Charlotte, it WASNT a date. I stormed up to my room and found Sophie there looked pissed. "Uh heyy what are you doing he-." "Where the hell were you? I called you 6 times Charlotte! I was worried sick!" She raised her voice. "I- I was on a-." Wait, I can't tell her about Matthew. "I was getting errands. I'm sorry, my phone wasn't on me." I lied. She sighed and gave me a hug. "Ugh I'm sorry Charlotte. I'm on my monthly and I'm angry for no reason." She said. I laughed and sat on the bed. "I should be going. See ya later Char." She said. I watched as she walked out. I was always so jealous of her body, but not in a mean way. Sophie was absolute perfection. Curvy, average height (about 5'7) long blonish hair, and the biggest green eyes. Then there's me, barely 5'5, short brown hair, and hazel eyes. I'm not even curvy, whatsoever! It sucks, because I've gotten bullied for it. But since I've started YouTube, it sounds cliche, but it's an escape. I feel like I can be myself. I sighed and lay down, when my phone buzzed. I unlocked my phone, and smiled. Matthew texted me saying: "Hey cutie☺️ wanna meet at the beach Tuesday? I had a lot of fun today by the way.. You're really cool. Just let me know(:" I felt myself blush and smile like a freak. I can't believe he had fun, and thinks I'm cool. Not gonna lie, today was something I've dreamed of over a million trillion times. Except, it was better. Matthew is hilarious! And he's SO hot. When he said he's had a crush on me, the inside of me screamed and fangirled. But, it can never work out. I'm always the second choice compared to Sophie. Thinking of Sophie, my heart sank and I felt a twinge of guilt. This is the first time I've ever lied to her, she's my best friend. I shook my head and body to get rid of the guilt, because it was worth it for matthew. Without thinking about Sophie or any guilt, I sent Matthew back: "I had fun today too. Sure, I'll meet you there at 2😋💗."