Home

*Matthew's POV, a couple months later*

I'm laying down in the meadow with Charlotte's head cocooned in the crook of my neck. I'm drawing little circles on her back and she's started to close her eyelids. It's been 4 months since the incident with my dad, and I haven't been near him since. Charlotte and I's fans know about us, and were really happy. Our ship name is "Chatthew." Her friend Sophie and Shawn hit it off really well and they're "dating" I guess. It works out really well, because we can all hang out and get along. I look down at Charlotte and see her eyes closed and she was breathing lightly. Every time she fell asleep, I can't help but compare her to an angel. No matter what she does, she's so beautiful. I gently kissed her eyelids and she slightly smiled. "I'm still awake you know." She said. I laughed and she move up more towards my face. "Do you think Shawn likes Sophie?" She asked looking up fluttering her eyelashes. I stroked her hair and grinned. "Oh yeah, he's almost talking about her." I replied. She played with my shirt and said, "Well good, because she's like in love with him." Charlotte giggled. After a long peaceful silence, she hesitantly asked, "Do you ever think you'll go back home?" I looked down at her and cupped her cheek. "This is home. You are home. I could never ask for anything more." I said. She sat up in my lap and wrapped her hand around my neck. She leaned forward so our noses barely touched. I breathed heavy in the closeness of her presence. Even though we've been dating for months now, little moments like this make me feel all warm inside and make my heart race. "You know, when you're this close and aren't kissing me it drives me insane." I whispered. She laughed and pecked my lips. I pulled her closer and she kissed me harder this time, with passion and softness. "You know, when you kiss me it makes me love you insanely." She replied. I responded with a kiss and a peck on the cheek. "Charlotte Marie Forester, I love you, no matter what, okay?" She kissed my nose then buried her head in the crook of my neck again. "Okay."

Hey you guys! This was a shorter fanfic, and I hope you liked it😁 I made a new one called "Falling for the bad boy" and it's about Jack Gilinsky. If you've read this, thank you so so much! People reading this encourages me to write more!💕😋 -Hannah