Episode 3 One Month Later

One Month later

It's been one Month since Gojira fought Ghidorah, buildings were destroy in their fight, lives of many were lost. The city is trying to repair itself and some people are still missing.

Location, Hospital.

Noah family is in the waiting room. Waiting for the doctor to come out of the room where Noah was.

Lili: Mommy. Is big brother going to fine?

Layli: But of course he'll be fine.

Robert: Your brother has always been a fighter.

Rey: He never gives up. And he won't give now, I now that for a fact.

Lili: Can we see him now?

Robert: Not yet. We don't know the state his in.

Rey: From what I heard from his school friends by accident Gojira blood spill on him. And if I'm correct if anyone get touch by her blood it's certain death.

Layli: Don't say that. Your brother is gonna make it. I know for sure.

Robert: It's been one month since we saw him. The state that he was at that time it was..... terrifying.

Just then the doctor came out of the room where Noah was.

Robert: Doctor Jay. How is my son doing? Is he gonna make it?

Doctor Jay: It's.... Not easy to answer those questions Mr Robert.

Robert: What do you mean?

Layli: Just tell us if my little boy is gonna make it!

Doctor Jay: I understand your concerns about your son..... It's better if you see him first.

Rey: His alive!?

Doctor Jay: In the state that he is, I wouldn't say alive.

Rey: What?

Doctor Jay: Follow me and you'll see.

They went to the special room where Noah was.

As they enter they saw something plug to a machine.

Doctor Jay: What I'm gonna show you will be.... unpleasant.

Doctor Jay turn the lights on. They all saw Noah with his entire body cover on bandages due to having all his skin melted away, he had no hair, both of his arms and legs were been hang by metal plates to keep them from braking again, he was even plug in to a machine that help him breath air.

His family was horrified after they saw him. His mother falls to the fall crying after seeing the stage her son is.

Robert: Noah....

His father try to get a closer look, as he was about to gently touch him.

Doctor Jay: DON'T!

Robert: What?

Doctor Jay: Don't touch him. In the state that he is right now, even touching him could kill him. As it right now even breathing is almost impossible and painful for him.

Rey: Doc. His in a terrible state. I know for a fact that if you get Gojira blood on you it's certain death. But how is Noah even alive?

Doctoc Jay: Let's me explain to you. As you know Kaijus are full of radiation, and especially Gojira who's has even more radiation. Staying a maximum of 1 minute close to her could result in sickness or death. But even if one drop of Gojira blood falls on you, it's certain 100% death in seconds. In Noah case one drop of blood didn't just fall on him. His entire body was completely cover by Gojira's blood. And what was worse that at that time Noah had deep cuts on him, because of that Gojira blood went in his body.