Episode 13 City destruction.

Location, Detroit City.

Ethan, John, Asher and Elis were taking a stroll around the city.

Ethan: It's been one month..... Why did we do it?

John: We though nothing could happen.

Asher: But we lost Noah and Dilo.

Elis: It's our fault.

Ethan: But still..... Maybe they are alive. I mean Noah is stronger then a normal human. We saw him lifting a car with one hand.

Asher: Yeah but Monster Island is full of dangerous creature. You saw the Spinosaurus.

John: Not to mention that giant monster that attack us in the end.

Elis: That reminds me of something.... Didn't Noah was trying to find Gojira?

Asher: That's right, I hope she didn't kill him.

John: Well Gojira hasn't appear around the city in a while, usefully she appears once a month.

Ethan: Maybe Gojira found Noah..... But if that's the case what did she do to him?

Elis: I don't think she kill him. Maybe she..... Turn him into a Kaiju?

Asher: How is that even possible?

Ethan: Well Noah has Gojira blood in him, maybe her blood mutated him into another Gojira? Or Godzilla like he call himself.

Elis: Maybe..... But yet I find it impossible.

Asher: *sigh* We can't go back to Monster Island. Were still grounded for 3 more months.

Elis: Even my parents are still mad at me. And my parents are impossible to anger.

Ethan: Noah parents hate us, specially his dad. I feel like he'll try to kill me if I even look at him.

Asher: His mom hate us, but she still talk to us.

John: His older brother at least doesn't hate us, were lucky for that.

Elis: His little sister doesn't even understand what happen.... But went she grows older she'll hate us.... I can't take it anymore!

Ethan: Because of us Noah and Dilo are probably dead. Their parent hate us. The teacher and student at our school don't even talk to us..... I wish we could do something.

John: All we can't do is hope things turn better.

All the sudden.

*BOOM*

Six Kaijus landed on the city.