Episode 8 Meeting The Queen.

Gojira: I found you...... Noah.

Noah: Gojira.......

Gojira crouch down to get a closer look at Noah.

Gojira: Mmm..... You look..... Healthy it seems...... Good.

Noah: I'm..... Here..... Like you told me.

Gojira: You were able to hear my telepathy and came like I told you to.

Noah: I can understand you somehow.

Gojira: It seem my blood gave you the ability to understand Kaiju language.

Noah: What do you need me for? What do you want from me? Do you want something from me because I survive from been cover by your blood?

Gojira: Yes and more.

Dilo: What the hell is she saying?

Noah: What?

Dilo: All I hear from her are growling and hissing.

Noah: Oh yeah I forgot you can't understand Kaiju language.

Gojira: You brought another human with you, why?

Noah: Our other friends left us while I was saving him.

Gojira: I see... Fine then. Now....

Gojira lift Noah with her giant two fingers ant puts him between her giant breasts.

Noah: *blushing* hey! What are you doing!?

Gojira: Relax. I'm taking you where my friends are. And besides is the dream of Every man to touch my breast.

Noah: *whispers* Your not wrong.

Gojira: I heard that.

Dilo: Hey don't leave me behind!

Gojira grabs Dilo by the shirt and begin to walk back to her friends.

Time skip, 20 minutes.

Gojira arrive at the center of the Island, where Rodan, Caesar, Anguirus and Mothra were.

Gojira: I'm back.

Rodan: Who's that your carrying between your breast?

Gojira: This is Noah, the human that survive my blood.

Anguirus: And the other one?

Gojira: His friend.

Caesar: He barely look the match. I mean look at him, he looks so small and fragile.

Noah: Did you know that I can actually FUCKING UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING YOUR SAYING!!

Caesar: Wait what?! How?!

Noah: I have Gojira blood mix with my blood! So I can understand every word your saying.

Caesar: Pfft!

Mothra: You look so adorable and small.

Noah: Now that I remember my other friends want it to see you. My friend Elis want it to meet you Mothra, your his favorite Kaiju.

Mothra: I have a fan how cute. I want to meet him now.

Noah: My friend Ethan wants to meet you too Rodan. Your his favorite fire Kaiju

Radon: Oh. He call me his favorite fire Kaiju. I like that.

Noah: My other friend Asher also wants to meet you Anguirus. He likes it how you turn into a ball of sharp spines.

Anguirus: Hehe. He sounds fun.

Noah: And my last friends John like you Caesar. He likes for your.....