•CHAPTER 2•

Niklaus or Klaus Mikaelson, the biggest, baddest vampire-werewolf/hybrid, is now my fictional brother

Niklaus or Klaus Mikaelson, the biggest, baddest vampire-werewolf/hybrid, is now my fictional brother. Nice. Before I could blink, the rest of my siblings were gone. Stupid Vampire speeds. But that's cool anyways. You can run through the woods, feel the winds blowing through your hair and watch one or two unicorns passing by. Unicorn? 'Jas, you are in Mikaelson mansion of Vampire diaries not in some forbidden forest of Harry Potter.' But maybe unicorns might exist in this fictional world and I can get to be friends with them.

Oh for the love of cheese pops, snap out of unicorns Jas and find the bloody dining room where World War 3 is going to commence. And if I am late, I am gonna get questioned and I can't say about my zero experience of using vampire speed.

With that thought, I ran out in search of dining room with my rusty vampire speed. After some searching with zero result, I realized that I have lost some of my brain cells. Otherwise, how could I be standing outside of mansion instead of inside searching for the dining room like a headless chicken instead of using my highly advanced hearing which I get for being a vampire. Before I could execute my plan, I saw someone or should I say two people are rushing towards me.

Am I getting attacked? Isn't it a bit early?

Before I am tackled to the ground, I grabbed right ones arm and swung it around so it was painfully pushed against his back and with other arm, I throw a left hook causing the other one to fall to the ground with my foot in his back to keep him there. 'Wow, my boxing skill with strength of vampire is killing.'

Hiding my victory feeling and mustering much needed cold voice, I said "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" "Damon and Stefan Salvatore. We were here for dinner, invited by Mikaelson" grunted the right one.

Salvatore? I am royally screwed.

They are not some attackers who came here for me. They are Salvatore. Oh no! I don't want to make enemies on my first day.

"Oh I am so sorry. My mistake" with that I immediately released them. Now I got to look at them, I realized I am actually in some fictional world. It's like the more character I meet, the more hopeless I feel regarding my absurd situation.

"It's ok." Damon replied and was about to rush out. "Wait. Do you guys know where dining room is?" because I know you guys came out of there. "Yes we know. It's down the first hall. But I don't think it's a good idea to go there now." replied Damon. "Oh it's ok. Thanks" can't tell them why I want to go there. With that I turn around and was about to walk out but it seems somebody's question session is not started or better say finished. "What's your name?" Stefan, the ripper without humanity, asked suspiciously. Maybe due to my English accent. I can't say my last name. Stefan is in such state, if his daily toothbrush has Mikaelson as last name, he will slaughter whole toothbrush company let alone me with an actual 'Mikaelson' as last name. I know toothbrush is a lame example, but the concept is not lame. In short, I will be killed for being a Mikaelson.