•CHAPTER 3•

Wow

Wow. That the only word I could find to describe my new room.

After our reunion with our 'dearest' mother, Nikky took me to my new room. He said that it is made according to my taste. At first I was afraid. If Anastasia aka my taste is girl-ish then thinking of finding myself in pink-ish room sends shiver down my spine.

But ladies and gentleman, after opening my new room door, my all worries were washed away. This room is perfect. Actually it's flawless. It is mainly black with indigo and white accents throughout with floor to ceiling windows on the opposite side of bed which provide perfect view of garden and woods in our property. Above my headboard, there hangs a photo of me. In this photo, I have blonde hair just like I, Jasmine Hawthorne, used to have. That means, Anastasia has dyed her hair. On the left side of bed, there are several photos of me with my sibling hung on the wall. Each frame represents a memory, a happy memory. Even seeing those pictures brought a smile on my face with a warm feeling in my heart. The feelings which I haven't felt in a long time after losing my family.

"How's it? Do you like it?" asked Klaus.

"Like?" I paused dramatically. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed Klaus's nervous expression. It's funny to see such expression in the face of the big bad wolf. Composing myself, I asked again with a straight face "Like?" gesturing to my room.

Seeing him opening and closing his mouth like a gaping fish, a giggle escaped my lips followed by a hearty laugh. Bopping his nose, I stated "I love it Nikky. It's more than perfect." I wrapped my arms around his waist and embraced him tightly burying my head in his chest catching him off-guard before whispering lowly in his chest "You are best Nikky. Thank you." I am sure he heard it because he embraced me back with equal force.

"You sneaky bunny, I really started feeling guilty for not making your room upto your expectations."

"It's far above my expectations." Before adding playfully "You made yourself useful Nikky. Who knew you have it in you?"

He smirked. Pulling me in a headlock and ruffling my already messed up hair he said "Anything for you love."

Oh my! It's gonna take ages to run a comb through it.

"Let go Santa Klaus." I chock out.

"Fine midget!" saying this he pushed me in the bed and ran away.

Midget? Bloody Midget? I am not that short. I am 5 foot 7 and he is near 6. Not that bloody short.

"Wait you awful Santa Klaus. This midget will catch you and teach you a good lesson" I huffed in annoyance and raced after him.

I head for the stairs seeing him already in the middle of it running in human speed when something or rather someone blocked my way and I stumbled into them. Seeing Elijah, I replied "I am on a mission" to his unasked question hurriedly and reached for the stairs and decided not to waste my energy and slide down the banister instead and catching him the instant he reached the last steps before he could rush upstairs.