Part 1: Wynne and Tony

" No more Tony! I need a little break! " Bronwyn pouted, crossing her arms.
" Oh, come now, Wynne, its not even noon! Just a half an hour more and then I'll make you lunch. If you want to learn to play the piano then you have to pitch in your time."
" We've been at it for over two hours," she complained, " I like my cello better."
he rolled his eyes.
" But alright. Only a half an hour more."

Tony had been trying to teach his little sister Wynne how to play the piano for a week now. It was clear to Wynne that she prefered string instruments, but Tony had hope that someday she'd catch on.

All of the other four Banks children were out of the house, they had gone off to college and their own seperate ways. Tony and Wynne were always close, as the two youngest. Wynne was still quite young and going through some early stages of life, which made Tony was very protective of her. Besides the fact that Wynne, Tony's blue eyed brunette sister, whom was in the middle of adolescence, was easy at turning heads. Since it was summer, school was out of the picture. She liked focusing on her music, dance and hanging out with her friends.

Wynne was a clean child; she'd never thought about drugs, smoked a cigarette, nor tasted alcohol; she hadn't even kissed a boy. She didn't like parties too much although she did enjoy going out for ice cream or even fish and chips. most of the time she was doing something at home, dancing or spending time with Tony.

Sometimes Wynne did think about having a boyfriend. She wondered what it would be like, and how it would feel. She would wonder if she'd ever find someone who would liked her back. If there was someone out there who felt the same as she did.

*COMMENT AND VOTE*