Part 3: Peter, My Darling

Wynne dug out every dress she owned from her closet. She was suprised that Tony had said yes to letting her go, but she was also relieved.
She hadn't seen some of her brothers friends since she was real little, when she was eleven and fragile.
She wanted to wear something that hugged her figure, and made her look older. She found a sea green pollyesther dress that was a few inches away from her knee. It was a scoope neck that made her breasts look a few sizes bigger. Her hair, like Tony's waves but longer, were twisted into a braid. Heels would kill her feet, but she thought so have pointe shoes. She didnt want to worry about it, so she slipped on some ballet flats. Wynne put on a light amount of makeup, and garnished the look with some gold earrings. When she looked in the mirror, she thought she looked perfect.
On the other hand, Tony wore a pastel blue sweater with a polo under and trousers, he waited for his sister, who had been up in her room getting ready for over an hour.

The two walked into the building. Tony pulled Wynne close to his side so he had her in sight. What a story to tell mum and dad if he lost her in the crowd. Meanwhile, Wynne looks mellow, although in the inside she's bouncing up and down as her stomach's doing flips. She was quite anxious, she couldn't believe what she was happening. She looked up at Tony, and he grinned and she grinned back.

They made it to the stage, where the band was already setting up. Wynne's stomach was flipping again and her throat got tight. Tony opened the curtain, looked at Wynne, and gestured her to come in with him.

Wynne's eyes looked from left to right, the first person she noticed was Mike, Mike Rutherford. She wanted to hug him, but she didn't want to look too childish. She saw a drummer she didnt really recodnize, of course Anthony Phillips. But finally her eyes locked on Peter's back. She felt faint hearted all of a sudden, like a gush of wind hit her and quickly swept her heart away. Wynne could admire him for hours. She just wanted to stand there, and just take adore his presence. Was this real? Was she really there? She felt honored, and she enjoyed the silence as she watched Peter move around.
That was untill Tony punched her arm and whispered, " Wynne, don't start drooling" she rolled her eyes, " Gentleman!" he yelled, and heads turned, everyone besides Peter.

" Tony what'd you bring your girlfriend over here for?"
Wynne laughed to herself, bluntly embarrassed.
" You knob head! This is my little sister!"
Peters head turned around slowly, as he looked over at Wynne. Peters eyes locked with hers, and at that moment she felt like she was going to faint.

" Rubbish! I don't believe you!" shouted Mike, setting down his bass and walking towards the two of them.
" Last time I saw you you were brace face banks," Mike hugged her, chuckling. He was twice her size and her head hardly reached his chest, " You've grown up, lad."
She shrugged and winced at him.
Tony patted her shoulder and walked off to set up his keyboard.
" Where are you going Tony?"
" To go set up! You don' need me, you're a big girl," he winked. She just grinned.

After she hugged Anthony and met the drummer, Chris Stewart everything got quiet as Peter loudly cleared his throat. Everyone got back to what they were doing.

Wynne paled a bit, as the light shone on her face, and Peter walked towards her. She felt like a gazelle slowly being aproached by a jaguar. Although she wasn't in fear, she found it more alluring. She, herself, couldn't keep her eyes off of him. She felt herself perspire, although the amount of sweat was unbalanced with the amount of perfume she applied. She wondered if Peter was teasing her intentionally. She put her hands behind her back to hide the fidgeting she was doing with her fingers. Peter put on a big smile, and Wynne looked down at her legs, that were shaking a bit.

" My darling, Wynne," he playfully touched her chin, " Is that you?"
She looked up at his gaze and nodded.
" Christ, you're not a lil' wean anymore. You're a woman. A babe."
her cheeks turned red, how could Peter make her so weak?
" Are you still doing ballet? You outta be, you are a fit girl." Peter feeds her another compliment, whilst walking around her, in a full circle.
She nodded, gulping quietly, " I'm almost at the highest division."
" Hmmm...That doesn't suprise me. What are you doing here?"
" She came here to see you," Tony answered. not even looking at the two of them.
" You did, did you?" Peter's eyebrows raised, and he slapped on a sliver of a smile.
" I came for the music." she answered, the words slipped out of her mouth. She felt like she had been stabbed in the heart with a knife. She knew she wasnt lying, but Peter had her almost hypnotized. All she could focus on was him.
" Ah, well this is the place." he smiled, she began to feel normal, " Although if that's all, trust me, darling, you're gonna get more than you bargained for."
What does that even mean? Wynne had to pull herself together.
" Nice seeing you again, Wynne."

Wynne impatiently waited for the show to start. She was able to watch from the wing but she declined and sat on the cold hard floor. But she didn't care, she wanted to see Peter's eyes.
She sat cris cross, with her hands in her lap.
If she had the strength, Wynne would have kissed him right then and there. Or just admitted that she wanted go to the concert because of Peter. She knew it in her mind, but she couldn't spit it out, it painfully stayed at the bottom of her throat like flan. She felt so ridiculous, like someone had reached in, taken her heart and then slowly put it back. Although she had a faint disbelief that it was true love. Maybe it was just her teenage hormones...

*comment and vote*