Chapter 16 : Eating Contest

"Welcome to New all you can eat. For how many people, sir?" A warmly welcoming waiter welcomed Arthit and Kongpop.

"Two persons."

"Sir, we are ready to hold the most eating competition, do you want to join?"

Join Mama! Join adn baby will win!

"Are there any prizes?"

The waiter smiled and explained graciously "Of course. If you win, today's meal costs will be borne by our restaurant. Also, you will get a free meal voucher for 6 months."

"What about the losers?"

"The losers have to pay twice as much for their food today."

"Are there requirements to participate?"

"Nothing. It's just that this is open to the public. Participating participants, only 50 people are allowed. So the sooner to register the better."

Kongpop shook his head. This restaurant is too brave. With a baby in Arthit's stomach, he had already estimated the amount of loss from this restaurant.

"Do you want to come along?"

"No. You do it." Kongpop turned to the waiter. "Can I help him cook meat?"

"Actually there is a waiter on duty to cook the meat according to the request of the participants. Want to be boiled or roasted. If you want to help, of course it is permissible. As long as you don't eat. If you are found out helping to eat, then your friend will be disqualified."

The baby shakes his head confidently. "Papa can't help the baby. The baby will win by my own strength."

Kongpop sent an aura of agree to the baby. As long as the baby is happy, anything will be done.

"Your name Sir?"

Baby jumps for joy "BABY !!"

Arthit patted his stomach gently so that the baby was calm. Yet yesterday Arthit ate meat served at dinner with the Suthiluck family.

He asked my name not yours.

Sorry mama .. the baby forgot that the baby has not come out of the mama stomach. 😅😅

"Arthit Rojnapat."

"Yes, Mr. Arthit. You are the 48th participant. Please wait inside."

Arthit and Kongpop went to the place designated by the waiters. The competition venue is in the middle of the restaurant. With a glass wall, outside visitors can see the activities held by the restaurant. It aims to attract visitors and introduce restaurant brands.

In the room in the restaurant.

Forth, who wears casual clothes and broad-fitting jeans, owns this restaurant. "Are you sure you will do this, New?"

"Of course."

"What if someone eats so much? That will make us lose money."

"Impossible. They eat at most only 10 servings. With 49 people who pay 2x, don't we still profit more."

Forth stared suspiciously. New kept trying to convince his boss. "Besides, we have a secret weapon for this race."

"What?"

New patted his chest. "I'm in this race, and I'll win."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course." New whispered forward "my meat will be thinner than them."

Forth laughed funny, is this what is called a secret weapon? Isn't this official word cheating?

New was upset because he was laughed at, "You're doubting your own brother !!"

Forth shrugged, "Whatever, you are the manager. You manage this place. But you don't forget, my money is inside. I don't accept losses. You understand!"

"Ok! Ok! Take it easy."

The waiters prepare a stack of meat plates on a white table in front, the plates will be taken by the participants, the highest number of plates will be the winner but if there is meat that is not finished, each participant who leaves the meat will be charged 100 baht per 100gram of meat.

The participants have sat at their respective tables, each participant has a companion to help cook. New was getting ready with a close friend beside him, Rome.

Kongpop has also prepared besides Arthit, if this restaurant loses so much, it looks like Kongpop must invest a little money into this poor restaurant.

The MC read out some rules that must be obeyed by the participants, although it was explained at the beginning of the registration, in order to keep everything in accordance with the rules, the MC decided to explain once more.

Kongpop turned and looked at Arthit who seriously listened to the MC speak, for a moment Kongpop found this omega very funny. Listen seriously to the rules of the eating competition, isn't this very funny. "Do you want to eat boiled meat or grilled meat?"

Arthit answered without turning his head. "It's up to the baby."

Kongpop disagrees with Arthit's answer, "Babies only absorb the nutrition of meat, while your tongue will taste the taste. So it must be in accordance with your taste."

Arthit thought for a moment then answered "Grilled meat."

"Roger Boss!" Kongpop-style salute a soldier then giggled. Arthit ignored him.

Meanwhile, New instructed Gun to whisper a few things.

"Remember, take the leftmost meat. That's the thinnest meat among others."

"I know. You told me earlier." Rome was upset, this was the 5th time New had warned him.

New said seriously, "My restaurant and position are at stake here."

"That's your business, none of my business."

"Rome, can't you sympathize with your troubled friend?"

"Your own fault. I didn't ask you to open a restaurant. Especially with borrowed money."

"A man must do business. Don't you understand this natural law?"

Rome rolled his eyes, embarrassed. Rome isn't that stupid to believe New's words. Men have to do business? If not, Nana likes businessmen, the King plays games like New, which might be thought of opening a business.

"Up to you!" Rome did not answer again, lazy to serve New.

The MC started shouting

"START !!!"

July 19, 2020