Payton.M~studio days(soft)

I was walking down the hall with coffee in hands one for me and Payton, my boyfriend. I walked to a door labeled "studio" plain and simple. I walked in quietly and saw Payton singing, absolute angelic voice I almost died with enlightenment. I walked over to a near surface and sat down the coffees grabbing mine and sipping my beverage. As I listen too his singing he suddenly stops and takes off his headphones and sets down his guitar. He leaving the confined black room and looks up at me and smiles. He walks over and says "this for me?" He says gesturing towards the coffee on the table clearly labeled 'Payton' "yeah, dumbass" I say smirking. He grabs his coffee and sips. We talk about how are day has gone so far and he's talking about his new single then...my phone rings I look down, "work" I say in annoyance. I rolled my eyes and pick up the phone.
Call~
Boss: hi...sorry to call you right now, since it's your day off, but could you come in?
Me: Yeah I guess I'll be there in 10.
     *hangs up*
I sigh look up at Payton with a pouty face. He smiles and sighs "well, are you going too work then?" He asks "yeah" I say in my sad voice, he chuckles "come'er" he says opening his arms I hug him and kiss him then his cheek he kisses my head before I leave. "Love ya!" I shout while walking out he coo's back a love you too!
I walk into work getting to be on a computer for the next 5 hours. I mentally yell, but the pays good. I sigh and suck it up, I sit down at my desk with a fresh stack of papers by my side.
Hours pass*
I walk into the apartment leave my keys on a near by table. I walk into the living room too see Payton asleep omg the couch. With the tv on. I smile and set my things down and walk over and cuddle with him.
"Hey..."
he says wrapping his arms around me in a sleepy voice.
I looked up at him.
The tv light was shining on his face.
Angle.
I thought.
I smiled and looked at the tv.
"The goonies"
I chuckled thinking of when I was little watching it for the first time....scaryyy
"Yeah...found a bunch of old movies and decided on this one...but I think I wanna go watch this one"
He says poking me.
"You called me old"
I say sternly with a pout
"Noooo. Your to pretty to be old"
I laugh he joins.
He lifted me up and sat me besides him on the couch. He got up and walked to the bathroom.
"Are you coming or not"
I blushed
"Uh sure" I say flustered
——————————————
"This is nice"
I say swaying my arm around in the now lightly tinted bath water.
A rose bathbomb aroma went throughout the room.
"Yeah it is"
He said sitting besides me.
I let my head drop on his chest and look at him through my lashes.
Angle.