ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ

What if my dreams were of my own accord?

That because i'm so desperate for love, I made him.

One night I did everything I could to hear what he said to me.

"Who are you?" I heard him ask.

"Who are you?" I asked him back.

There was silence between us.

And then I woke up.

I talked to my friend about it, she seemed excited and came up with the possibility that it could be my soulmate.

But no.

I refuse to believe that.

I still think these dreams are of my own accord.

"Well if it was on your own 'accord' you would have known what he was saying the first time." My friend told me.

"Maybe I was avoiding it, cause if I did hear him he'd be gone." I sighed.

"Maybe I just wanted him to stay longer."

"Well now that you know what he was saying, would you still want him to stay or what? Because now it seems like you don't." She pointed out, I paused to think.

"I do, I really do. But what if he really is just a fragment of my imagination?" I asked back, confusion clouding my messy mind.

"Do you actually remember what he looks like? Like detailed and all?"

I racked my brain, desperately trying to recall, "Some of it, like bits and pieces."

His appearance didn't really stand out to me, though he seemed warm and comforting.

He seemed familiar in a way.

He has black hair, chocolate brown eyes, a kind and warm smile, he's taller than me, a bit bulky in size but also lean.

He was my ideal version of perfect.

"Have you told anyone else about this?"

"No, god knows i'll be called insane."

"Well what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know."