32

They huddled beside one another on the couch as Dongho searched through the laptop for something to watch. Minhyun hugged a pillow tightly, unsure if he was ready for what he was about to witness. It was enough to make Baekho all queasy around him so how would that make him feel?

"Ready?" Dongho asked and Minhyun nodded. Dongho shifted the laptop closer to Minhyun and clicked play. Minhyun buried his chin against the pillow as the video started. Two guys started kissing before their hands became more adventurous. Minhyun blinked and felt his body seized up nervously. Dongho kept an eye on Minhyun to make sure the other wasn't feeling too uncomfortable. They didn't make a sound as the noises from the video made it too awkward for Minhyun to even speak but after awhile, Minhyun started to focus on the video unconsciously. His expression went blank as he watched the man prepare the other before they had sex. Dongho thought he looked like a statue since he barely moved an inch as the video kept playing. Once it ended, he heard Minhyun breathe again.

"I see," Minhyun said to Dongho's confusion.

"You see? It's not too much, is it?"

"Not really. I'm not sure why I expected to get spooked by it. It's not like it's a horror movie or something," Minhyun replied, his voice steady and calm much like always so that was a good sign to Dongho.

"And did your body react?" Dongho asked and Minhyun shifted the pillow away to check. He raised a brow and shook his head.

"No. Admittedly those guys in the video are kind of hot but..." Minhyun's gaze landed on Dongho's clothed body before he shifted it away again. "They're not... Well, it's not like I like them."

"Oh." Dongho wasn't too sure what that meant. "But what if you imagined them as me or Baekho?"

"Eh?"

"I mean... I get turned on when I watch the videos and imagine... Um.... You."

Minhyun blinked from the confession and laughed nervously. "Oh... Well... I didn't think about that earlier."

"Also I was looking around and I found this video. This was the one that made Baekho scream like a girl," Dongho chuckled and clicked play. Minhyun wasn't prepared to see three males on the screen, all naked and kissing one another. He squealed and blinked furiously as if that would help make it stop.

"I-isn't that like... Uh... Illegal?"

"Illegal? You mean threesomes? Why is it illegal? If you can be in a two way relationship, threesomes are probably normal? And I highly doubt these three guys in the video are even in love with each other. Sex is sometimes just physical pleasure, not everyone does it because they love the other or else porn wouldn't exist," Dongho replied Minhyun who had turned beet red and unconsciously start to think about the three of them in such a situation after what Dongho had said earlier. He felt it and so he gasped. It reminded him of his dream. Dongho caressing his cheek, Baekho kissing his neck. Their hands running across his body. He shuddered and stopped the video, shaking his head.

"I-I think that's enough for me."

"Okay. Need some water?"

"Yes please."

Minhyun's mind swirled with the possibilities that the three of them could end up like that someday. How would that work? Would it even work? He bit his lower lip and realised he was reacting towards his dream more than the videos itself. Okay, so maybe he wasn't all that towards guys but he was just into the twins. He wasn't sure what to do with that discovery though. Dongho came back with water and handed it to Minhyun who thanked him and sipped it. He sat down again and exited the video.

"So... What do you think? Is it... Possible?"

Minhyun's lips squirmed to the side and he shrugged. "I mean... Who is going to be the bottom?"