Chapter 4: Hope, No Hope

~Sky's P.O.V.~

Detention stunk. I want to be eating right now. And I want to check in on sub, I want to talk to him and be friends. But the thing I was most worried about was him getting bullied. In our school if you had a problem Evey day puches to the face. I never got fisicaly bullied just my mouth.  The bell rang I ran as fast as I could to the lunch room door. He was just laying there passed out. It looked like he had a broken leg I felt like crying, but I couldn't I would get bullied fisicaly.

"Sub? Are you OK?"

I saw him open his eyes he had so many cutes and bruses with (probably) broken bones, and he was alone. Had none of the teachers seen this? He pointed to some scrape paper on the groud. I got it for him and gave him my pen. He was writing something. It said 'I'm glade you came, please call an ambulance, please.

"OK I will be right back."

He pulled on my pant leg the passed me up the note it said 'don't leave me here they will come back."

"Then how will I get help?"

He just nodded. I ran to the closest room there was and called an ambulance. When I went back he was even worse. More cuts more bruses and wouldn't wake up.

"Why did I leave you?" I wiperd.

"People who attacked him come out!"

One person stepped up. I thought he would apologize but I was wrong. One slug into my face and I was on the ground with Sub. I was happy I could be with him on the floor. I felt a light poke on my arm I thought I was a trick but it was Sub, his eyes were closed and he could barely life his arm. I grabbed the note I read it secretly to myself. 'When is it coming?'

"Soon."

That is all I remember before I woke up in a hospital.