Chapter 11: Close Death

~Sub's P.O.V.~

Adam was really beaten up. He was covered in a lot of blood. He wasn't awake yet, and he was just laying there passed out I sat there praying for him to be ok. Suddenly the hart rate went up. It got really fast. I started freaking out, the nerse came in and told me to get out. I just sat there still, I didn't want to leave Adam. Them she grabbed me from the arm and drug me out. I didn't want to leave him. All I could hear was that beeping noise and the nerses yelling. Then it went silent. I didn't know if he was dead, or if he was a wake. All I know is that it didn't go silent, I fell asleep.

~dream~

I was alone getting beat up. This happened before, in school. I could see myself in a lot of pain. I wondered were Adam was. He wasn't in it. He wasn't in our school at all. I kept getting more punches and more kicks. I was laying there the whole day until the health teacher came and called the ambulance. At the hospital I ran to the top of the roof and jumped. I was dead.

~end dream~

I woke up sweeting. I wasn't in the place that I fell asleep in. I didn't even know were I was. I just wanted to see Adam. I found myself in one of the rooms. I walked out and went to the front desk I held up my notebook.

"Sure Adam is in room 137 on the 2nd floor."

I smiled at her. Letting her know that I was thanking her. I hated not being able to talk. I quickly walked up the stairs and into Adam's room and emedetly pulled him into a big worried-ful hug. He shot me a confused look. I'm glad I pre-wrote this. I showed it to him. He read it and smiled so big. Then he pulled me in for a kiss! Omg! I saw Sarah behind us get really mad.

Thank you dogs for 200 reads this has been awesome for me and I hope awesome for you too.