Chapter 8: No trust

~Sky's P.O.V.~

    I was really drunk I couldn't even walk that much. Then I saw Sub run out, probably needed space. But you know one drunk person is bound to do something stupid. I got dared to kiss Deadlox. I todily forgot about Sub! I was too late when I realized that though. My lips were already pressed together with Ty's. I pushed back and looked at Sub, if he saw that he be depressed. All I saw was him standing there shaking his head. I ran over but I plopped on the floor and fell asleep.

~time laps next morning~

I woke up trying to remember what happened last night, the kiss. I needed to get to Sub, I have been letting him down a lot lately and I needed to make up for it. I have lied about him being my only friend, I have lied about not being gay, then he saw the texts, and then I kissed Ty. Why did I get drunk?!?! I wanted to see him so badly, but I was going to have to wait till Monday.

"Feeling bad about the kiss with Ty?" The Brotato said.

"Ya...I let down Sub for the forth time. He will never forgive me after this..."

"Sure he will just explain it to him, you were drunk you can't control everything you do."

"I guess. But I never really liked Ty. And to end up kissing him, it got worse. I know this sounds a little crazy, but I wanted to have my first kiss with Sub.

"It's not crazy, it's love." He says and walks away.

I just started to walk home, I wanted to be with Sub. I needed to explain.

~time laps Monday~

I tried to get Sub's attention but he just ignored me. He probably wanted to listen. I tried again at lunch, but he wouldn't even look at me.

"Sub just please listen."

He finally looked over.

"The kiss with Ty it's not what you think I was drunk. People can't control themselves when that happens. Trust me, if I had a choice of who my first kiss would be with, it would be you."

I saw Sub writing in his notepad. It said 'you let me down a couple of times, I can't be with someone I can't trust.'

"Sub, I-"

He was gone. Foolish, Sky. (( squid thing XD ))