Chapter 5: Hospital

~Sub's P.O.V.~

   When I woke up I was in a hospital. Adam was there with a nerse named Sarah (Sarah you have no clue what's going to happen MWAHAHA!!). She was a little cute. Simple brown eyes and shinny tangled (or curly) hair she was nice too. (HA YOU DIDNT SEE IT COMING SARAH!!!) ((I'm not lez)) Even though she was kinda cute I still loved Adam he was there for me even when I first came to the school.

"Sub is awake!" Adam shouted

He immediately hugged me. I hugged back. I felt safe for once in my life. I was there feeling safe it felt like it was snowing in summer. Then he pulled away, I gave him a confused look I could write anything down there were no pieces of paper and they wouldn't bring me any.

"Um..uh..if that made you feel uncomfortable...um.." He finally studdered out.

I shook my head then looked down. Ug, I hope I didn't give it away.

"You look worried is something wrong?"

I grabbed a pen and started to write on my arm I wrote 'no just thinking I geuss' and showed it to Adam. Adam was figuring out my feelings by my eyes so pretty soon he will know.I wrote on my arm it said 'Adam can I ask you something?'then I showed it to him.

"Anything."

I wrote again 'how did you get your amulet?'

"Erm..well before my parents died....um...they bought this for... me and it is my last memory of them...."

'Your parents died too same...' He looked a little disappointed in the question though. I just showed him my arm still.

"Ya..."

I heard a sniffing to the side of me I looked over... he had his sunglasses off his eyes were a goldish color (( sorry budder )) his eyes were so pretty they even glistened in the light. Just then Adam got a call on his phone. I saw what he texted someone named Mitch, my hart shatered.