3. Lovely Morning

(Vide's appearance above)

Vide's P.O.V

A sense of pain overwhelmed my closed sight. Forcing my eyelids to open. I was greeted by the wall in front of me. Yes, I was sleeping sideways. A position that I feel comfortable to sleep in.

I yawned silently, or rather, without any sounds at all.

My eyes darted towards the wall clock. Indicating me the current time is, 5:16 a.m. A time which I normally woke up, due to my biological clock.

A smile crossed my face as I gently rub one of my sleepy eyes. Getting the annoying sleep dust off my lower eyelid. Pinching my right cheek a little to wake my nerves from the dream world.

I push my upper body from the bed, trying to get up. Before feeling a slender arm around my tummy. It was not a strong wrap but, it was enough to freeze my smile as I turn my head around.

Greeted by the sight of W sleeping within her black pyjamas. Her pale face seems to be in bliss while giving out small snores. The edges of the blanket covering most of her head leaving her cute face exposed.

She is really adorable...

There were no other words to describe her personality and appearance. Even though I know she is feared by most, but I could relate the pressure she experienced through her hardships. The cause of her 'madness' as the rumours, intensify and stress on that particular word.

I unconsciously found myself reaching out towards her. One of my hands almost touching her cheek but, I managed to hold myself back from doing so.

Because if I did it, she might snuggle my body and again and give me another backache. Like last night, her hug is really tight and passionate that, it almost snapped my back in half.

There is no adultery done, just wholesome affection between us. Two Sarkaz indulging themselves in warm and fuzziness. Isolating both of them from the clenches of Terra.

Carefully, I slide myself off the bed. Borrowing one of W's towel, which is kind of too small for my tall body, but it is better than nothing. Entering the bathroom and having myself a quick shower, 5 to 6 minutes.

Coming back out, expecting W to wake up but saw that she was tossing around and roll in the blanket. Judging from her expression, I guess she was having a nice dream.

My heart feels soft from the sight of her playing around in her sleep. That managed to draw out a smile on my face. Giving me a sense of peace which comforts my soul.

I wore a piece of underwear first before hanging the towel at a long hanger inside the bathroom. Wearing my usual tattered white coat with a black zip-up t-shirt inside.

Steeping down the staircase and caught a glimpse of some reunion soldiers patrolling the streets.

The Reunion? Does not sound too bad. However, I tend to not care too much of the power politics of Terra. Yet, it does pique my interest from time to time.

I would be slightly leaning towards an affiliation which I could keep close to my close ones if I was given a choice. But the time is not now and I need to focus on living a comfortable life with W.

Searching for happiness is my interest.

No more, no less.

Stepping into the living room. My eyes settled on a familiar mechanical pencil in a display case. A satisfying small grin replaced my smile as my gaze turn warm seeing how much care was given to this lovely relic of ours.

From the corners of my eyes, I saw a shadow looking from the window. I turn my head and it seems to be standing a few feet away from the glass, outside the back of the house.