Chapter 3

The next morning when I woke up, he was still here. Usually, guys run away from me by now. No one has ever stayed the whole night and cuddled with me before maybe it's because my they knew about my father. I could get used to that. To him and... us? What am I thinking it was probably a one-night stand anyway, right? When I tried to stand up to go brush my teeth, he pulled me closer. 

"Don't go. Not yet please" he said. Is he serious? I move back closer to him and he falls back asleep for a few more minutes. When he wakes up, he looks at me and smiles. He kisses me on the cheek. 

"How did you sleep?" he asked. I could really get used to him like that. 

"I slept great, what about you?" I reply. 

"Well, I think I slept better than I did in a few days so I am not tired and I won't be grumpy." He replied with a smile. 

"Glad to hear that. I will just go take a shower and brush my teeth. Will you stay or?" I ask him not sure if he will stay. 

"Depends" he replied. What does he mean by that? 

"What?" I asked clearly confused. 

"It depends if you want me to stay here or you want me to go" oh yeah, he is good. 

"We can hang out" I reply. He nods and pulls me back to bed. 

"Before you go." He starts talking and my skin is already on fire. I can feel how hard he is against me. Without even thinking about it I grab him and kiss him.

"I could get used to that." He smiles at me and kisses me even harder. 

"Me too," I reply and grab him even harder and he moans. Just as we start kissing more passionately, I hear the keys behind the doors. I jump off the bed and put my shirt back on and he starts laughing at me. 

"It's Alex," I say. He doesn't seem to bother so I sit on my bed before she comes into the room.

"What the fuck?" she says. I kind of hoped she won't freak out. 

"Emily? Jake?" she says clearly confused. "I told you to stay away from him" okay she is yelling now. 

"I am sorry he was drunk and came here and I let him stay," I say in my defense that is true so I am not laying. I look at Jake clearly amused by Alex's reaction. 

"Alex why would you tell her to stay away from me?" he asks her. "

You know why. You don't date and you have broken more hearts than I can even count." She replies madly.

"Alex, I know you are just looking out for me but I assure you I will be fine okay?" I tell her and she nods. 

"But don't say I warn you". I nod. "I will go take a shower I say and take my phone and clothes with me. I wanted to text Jake and ask him if he wants to get breakfast and I forgot I don't have his number. Just as I was about to turn on the shower, he walks in. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him. 

"Taking a shower with you." He says and pulls his shirt over his head. 

"Do you want to get breakfast after?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, sounds good." He replies slowly moving towards me. Just as I lean into him to kiss him his lips are already on mine. Wow. I love this feeling. As the hot water touches my skin while he is kissing me, my mind begins to get blurry once more. When he stops kissing me, I need a few seconds to get back to reality. When we finish, I get dressed in my usual clothes. I put on my shorts some high socks and a crop top that I love. I don't bother to put too much makeup on me. I do my eyebrows a little eyeliner concealer mascara and I do a little contouring. Like I usually do my everyday makeup look. Jake put his black jeans on and the black shirt that he wore.

"We will just stop by my place because I have to change." He says and I nod. He has his own place. I would love to have one too. Not that I don't like being in a dorm but still having your own shower and privacy would be nice.

As we walk out of the building, I see some people starring at us but I don't bother to ask him why or anything. We walk towards his car. It's an old ford mustang. It's black and it suits his style and everything. When we arrive at his place, he invites me to come up with him and I agree and walk-up with him. When we get in, I gasp. It's beautiful. It's modern but old fashioned at the same time. The walls are white and the floor is made out of some dark brown almost black wood. He leads me through the hallway to the living room where I wait for him while he gets dressed. I take these few minutes to adore the apartment. I really want to live here. It's amazing. I hope I will be here more often.

When he comes back, he is wearing ripped black jeans, black converse a black shirt, and the leather jacket that makes him attractive even more than he actually is. Right after he comes in, I hear the front door open.

 "I am home man" I hear a guy in the hallway. When he comes in, he smiles at Jake and looks at me. 

"Hi, I am Emily," I tell him politely. He smiles at me. 

"What's up I'm Ace," he says and smiles. 

"Well, we will get going. I don't know when I will be back. But no parties tonight okay?" Jake says to Ace. 

"Yeah, sorry for yesterday. Tina just threw you out for nothing." Ace says to him. I guess Tina is his love interest? Maybe. Jake grabs my hand and leads me down the hallway towards the front door. As we get back to his car, he drives off the driveway.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. 

"You will see. Do you want something good to eat so we can take it there with us?" he asks me. 

"Yeah, I am really hungry and I need coffee as soon as possible. My head is starting to hurt." I reply to him. 

"Want to go to Jodi's?" He asks and I nod. We take two coffees. I take my usual coffee. Iced coffee with vanilla flavor and he takes a basic coffee with milk. We take two croissants with us and go back to the car. I take a sip of my coffee and enjoy it like a little girl that gets a new barbie doll. He smiles at my reactions and looks back on the road. A few minutes later a song that I adore is on the radio. I look at him so happy and he looks confused.

"What?" he asks me. 

"The song," I say. On the radio is Right Now by One Direction. 

"Yeah. Right Now, by One Direction, right?" he says and looks at me. 

"How did you know?" I ask him. Does he like 1D? 

"I used to listen to them when I lived with Alex you know." He replies and starts to sing along. I do the same and before we realize we are enjoying the music way too much. I am singing my heart out and Jake is driving.