Chapter 14

When I fold everything, I put my toiletries in the bathroom. After I'm done, I can smell garlic from the kitchen. 

"Mmm. What are you making?" I ask him and my stomach growls. 

"Just some tortellini with some cream sauce." He replies. 

"It looks good." I say when he hands me the plate. I put it on the table and I walk towards the fridge and I take some cold water out and pour it into my cup. 

"Do you want some water?" I ask him and he nods. I take another glass and pour water in it. I walk toward the table and put them on the table. We both sit down and start eating. 

"Is it god?" he asks me and I nod with my mouth full. I could eat this all the time.

"Glad to hear that." He smiles at me. When we finish our dinner, I clean the kitchen and meet him in the living room. We watch television when Ace and Tina come home. 

"Congrats on moving in together." Tina says to us and we thank her. 

"We will be in the room." Ace says to Jake and he nods. We are alone again only that I can hear Tina giggle from the hallway.

"Are you tired?" Jake asks me. 

"Not really. I have to shower." I tell Jake. 

"Can I join?" he replies with that little smirk on his face. The last time we had sex when he came in the bathroom and it was really good. 

"If you want" I reply and he stands up and we walk in his...our room. I take some shorts and underwear and Jake gives me his shirt. We get in the bathroom and I turn on the water. I step in first and the warm water runs through my hair down to my back and lower. I keep my eyes close because I enjoy warm water. Jake steps in and joins me under the water. His face is still bruised from my father's fist.

I slowly move my hand and put them on his stomach. He closes his eyes and I slowly move my hands to his neck. My lips move and I start kissing his neck slowly making his skin to shiver. His eyes are still closed as I move my hands lower and when I look down, he is already hard. I go down on my knees and before he realizes my hand is wrapped around him. He opens his eyes and moans. I slowly open my mouth and put him in my mouth. As I do that, I can see him bite his lip to stop his moan but he fails. I start moving my head faster and he starts moving his hips to go deeper into my mouth.

"If you are going to keep doing that, I am going to cum in your mouth." He says. 

"Then fuck me." I tell him and move my tongue across him. He moves and turns me around and fills me up completely. A loud moan escapes from my mouth and he puts his hand on my mouth to silence me up. He starts moving faster and before I even realize my legs are already shaking. When I come, he turns me around and lifts me up. When he slides into me, I feel him deeper I ever did and I moan. 

"Baby, you have to be quieter we are not alone." He says and I nod and move my hand on my mouth. I come one more time and he comes with me. We both need a few seconds to get back to reality and then we finish showering. I lay down on the bed and move closer to Jake.

The next morning, I wake up and check the time. Shit, I slept in. I have a class in five minutes. 

"Jake we are late." I wake him up. 

"What?" he asks while he opens his eyes. 

"We are late class starts in five." I tell him and his eyes go wide. 

"Fuck. I didn't turn on the alarm. Do you want to stay in or you want to go to next class?" Well stay in with him or class? I think Jake is better, but I have to go to class. 

"Well I have sociology so I can deal with that tomorrow I guess but I really should go to English." I tell him and he nods. 

"Breakfast then?" he asks and I already love the idea so I nod in agreement. I go to shower and put my usual makeup on. I put on jeans and an oversized hoodie. Jake pulls his black jeans on and a black shirt. He takes a leather jacket and I grab my book for English class. We head to the car to get some breakfast. We stop at Jodi's which is close to campus. I order waffles and Jake gets us the usual coffee and he gets a toast.

"You like it?" he asks me. 

"Yeah, they are really good. Especially my coffee." I smile to him as I put a fork full of waffle in my mouth.

"Good. toast is not that bad." Jake says and we stay in silence until we finish the breakfast. 

"I have to get the notes from my class mate so we will stop by her dorm when we finish our class." I tell Jake and he nods while we drive to campus. 

"Hello class. Today we will talk a bit about literature. Heard a lot of you here likes literature and some might be studying that and some of you are English majors. Today we will talk about the story that was written by a young writer. The book is called Ten Kids. I give you a week to read it and we will talk about it next Friday. More you think about this book and take your time on these few pages better you will understand things about real life. Class dismissed for today. Have a nice day." Miss Fox says and we pick our stuff. 

"We have to go to the bookstore or we should look if there is an online version?" Jake takes his phone out to check out if this book is online. 

"It is. Is on Wattpad we can read it there." He informs me and we get back home.

I download the app to finish reading the book as soon as possible so that I can make notes and analyze the book. It seems that this book is some kind of a horror story. What is it about? I start reading the first page and my mind slips and here I am halfway the book already. After I finish, I am surprised and shocked at the same time. This Chloe is lucky to be alive and have a nice family and loving husband with two children. They were named by two friends that passed away in an accident. Brooks and Amy. Cute. But it really does open my mind. How can life change so fast for someone? By the time I finished book I go to the kitchen and make some food for us. I make some chicken and potatoes. Jake comes to the kitchen when I finish food. He takes plates out and pours water in the glasses.