Remrom Roleplay: Highschool AU: Chapter 2

Warnings: PTSD/Anxiety/Panic Attacks, mention of abuse/rape, Harsh Language 

Roman woke up early the next morning with a panic. He had another nightmare. He carefully got out of bed so he wouldn’t wake Remus then crawled to his room he was still weak and his voice was still gone he grabbed his stuffie and hid in his closet shaking.

Remus woke up to an empty bed. He frowned when he saw he didn't have his brother in his arms. He crawled out of bed and went to check in Roman's room. He didn't see him so he turned to leave but he stopped when he heard a muffled sniffle. 

He opened the closet door quietly, letting the morning sunlight reveal Roman curled up on the ground. He was holding his octopus stuffie tight to his chest. He didn't look up or stop his crying. 

Remus frowned and sat down next to him, pulling him close and running his fingers through his hair. He sat there with Roman, letting him let it out. When Roman was done crying he quietly asked him what happened.

‘Nightmare but I didn’t want to burden you’ he signed as he snuggled into him more he was still shaking and still holding his stuffie

"You are never a burden to me, Roman," Remus said, deeply saddened that his brother has so much pain and insecurities.

‘But Dad said I was, he said that no one would love me that I’m a burden to everyone and that I should have succeeded when I tried to kill myself last month's

Remus instantly went red with rage. 

"He- You- What?" he said incredibly angered. 

He stood up and leaned against the wall, pinching the bridge of his nose. He let out a shaky breath at the overwhelming emotions overcoming him. 

"You attempted suicide?" he repeated incredulously. He looked at him with a broken look in his eyes. "Baby, I- I'm so sorry you were going through this and I didnt know I-" he shed a tear at the thought that he could've lost his brother. 

He suddenly turned cold. "I'm gonna kill that bastard," he muttered under breath, glaring at the wall. He turned and left.

Roman whimpered and clutched his stuffie more he curled up more and closed the door to the closet and wrapped a blanket around himself he hated being alone when he was panicked but he didn’t want to bother Remus.

Remus stopped in the doorway of the kitchen to breathe. He needed to think this through rationally. He took his pills. That was a good start. He thought for a moment.

What did he do when he had a problem he didn't know the answer to? He talked to his friends. He pulled out his phone and opened the group chat with Logan, Janus, Patton, Roman, and Virgil. 

Remus: Guys I need help

Patton: what's wrong kiddo?

Remus: I need to kill my dad

Patton: i-

Patton: i dont think that's gonna fix anything...

Janus: I'd be happy to help 

Remus: Guys obviously I don't actually want to kill my dad.. well I mean I do but I need help figuring out what to actually do that isn't committing a felony

Janus: Oh bother

Virgil: Arent you the one who's always trying to convince us to murder random people and jump out of moving cars? 

Remus: It's called SARCASM guys come one V you should know this

Virgil: don't call me V Re

Remus: Than don't call me Re