Remrom Roleplay: Highschool AU: Chapter 5

Warnings: mention of abuse/rape, smoking weed, harsh language

Roman followed after him and grabbed his shoulder. "Rem I think I'm gonna pass out," he mumbled and started to sway.

Remus quickly turned around and caught Roman as he fell. "Uh, guys, something's wrong!" he called loudly. Patton and Virgil came rushing over to them.

Remy calmly walked over and gently moved them out of the way. He dug in his bag and pulled out what looked to be a mint of some sort. He handed it to Roman. "Here, this'll help,"

Roman weakly took it “Thanks” he snuggled into Remus the sun being too bright for him this usually happened when his blood sugar was low.

"Hey Lo-Lo will you give me a hand here, you're the strongest one here," Remus asked. Logan lifted Roman up and put one of his arms around his shoulders, Remus taking the other.  Remus could have sworn he saw a light blush on Logan's cheeks. He shrugged it off though. 

 They helped Roman down the path, the others in suit. They all climbed into Logan's van and followed Remy and Emile in their convertible Mustang to the nearest Starbucks.

Roman had been in Remus’s lap head buried in his chest because of the light he ended up falling asleep and having flashbacks which made him whimper and cling to Remus he was crying and shaking in his sleep trying to get them to stop

Remus noticed Roman shaking and he hugged him tighter, embracing him to let him know he was ok. He ran his fingers through his hair and lightly shook him to get him to wake up.

Roman shot awake panicked he frantically looked around as he cried he snuggled into him shaking “Rem flashbacks” he whispered as he cried more

"Shh," he said quietly. "It's ok, you're ok,"

He slowly calmed down

They arrived at Starbucks and packed out of the car. They all went inside and ordered. Logan got a ln extra hot salted caramel, Roman got an extra hot, blonde, caramel brûlée latte, Patton got a pink drink, Virgil got an iced chai tea latte, Janus got an iced Americana with cream, Remus got an iced green tea with two shots of espresso, Remy got a cold brew, Emile got an extra sweet caramel frappuccino, and they ordered a caramel mocha frappuccino with extra chocolate drizzle for Thomas. They all sat down with their coffees and waited for Thomas to show up.

Roman had really dark sunglasses on that thankfully Remus had in his purse. the light giving him a headache the sounds didn’t help he was tapping his foot for pain and anxiousness he was biting the inside of his lip to hold back tears after a few minutes he went to the bathroom and curled up head in his knees as he cried from the pain.

Remus started to get a little worried after a several minutes of Roman's absence. He went to the bathroom and heard Roman crying in one of the two stalls. He knocked on the door. "Roman? What's wrong baby?"

He opened the door and clung to Remus “It hurts everything is giving me a major headache. Can I wait in the back of the van? Please?” 

Remus held him close. He was inclined to say yes but he had a bad feeling about leaving Roman alone in a van. "What exactly is bothering you dear? How can I help?" he asked.

“My head the lights the sounds I usually pass out so I can skip this but Remy stopped it”

"Ok, um. What's causing it?"

“It’s my blood sugar” he whimpered as he could hear everything outside he covered his ears trying to get it to stop

"Ok," Remus said. "So we'll get you some sugar then. Come on," he said pulling Roman along with him back to the table. He sat him down and gave him his noise-canceling headphones.