Remrom Roleplay: Highschool AU: Chapter 3

Warning: mention of abuse/rape, harsh language, smoking weed

"What, the, fuck." They heard, startling them out of the kiss. They jerked back and snapped to their four friends who were now standing in the room staring at them incredulously. 

"Language," Patton hissed at Virgil, smacking his arm lightly. Virgil payed him no mind, keeping his gaze on the two twins. 

"I- um-," Remus tried. "Shit," he muttered when he failed to think of anything to say.

Roman blushed and buried his face in Remus' shoulder. Remus reached up to comfort him. 

"It's about damn time," Janus spoke up.

"Language guys," Patton pleaded. 

"About damn time? What do you mean, bitch they were kissing!" Virgil exclaimed.

"I mean they've been tip-toeing around their feelings for years. And it's about damn time they did something about it. Duh," Janus explained. 

"I- what?" Remus asked, shocked. He knew? This whole time? How?

Remus panicked when Roman started crying. He quickly wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tight. 

"Hey, hey. It's ok, you're safe don't worry. I'm here. You're safe," he kept saying reassuring things to him, hoping it would help calm him down.

“Rem dads hear i heard his car door slam shut” he whispered quietly only Rem could hear

Remus rubbed circles in his back. 

"Can someone go check outside and make sure no one's there?" he asked.

"I got it," Logan said. He left for a bit and came back shortly. "Your mother has arrived," he reported. 

"Thank you, Lo-Lo," he said.

"It's ok," he said to Roman. "It's just mom, you're ok,"

He calmed down but stayed nuzzled into him
“Love you Re” he mumbled before falling asleep

Remus carded his fingers through Roman's hair. "I love you too," he said quietly.

"Is there anything else we should know?" Logan asked. Right, that situation. 

"Um the abuse started when our parents divorced but it got worse when he found out he liked me. And he would bring his friends home to rape him as a group. And he sold him into sex trafficking but some guy named Thomas bought him to set him free, but our dad got him back," he said getting quieter with every word.

Everyone was visibly very upset about the situation.

"Well the best course of action would be to go to the police about this. We can go there together. I can driveAnd we can try to find this Mr. Thomas as another alibi. Roman, do you know where he lives? Is he far?" Logan said.

‘He lives in Colorado he was only here visiting his parents’ he signed not wanting to talk

"Fuck," Logan cursed under his breath. Patton shot a half-hearted glare his way. 

"Language," he said stretching it out in a small cry. Then he turned to confusion. "What'd he say?" Logan knew sign language, but the others didn't so they didn't know what he had said.

"He lives in Colorado," Remus filled in. Patton frowned at this.

"But they can still call him in if they can find him right?" Virgil piped up. "And question him there?"

"That is a possibility, yes," Logan answered.

Their mom came in. "Oh hello boys!" she greeted the others. "I didn't know you were here," she turned to the closet, somehow knowing Remus and Roman were in there. "I'm gonna go out of town for the weekend, so you'll have to stay at your father's house," she said. They all started to panic. Thankfully Janus came to the rescue.