Remrom Roleplay: Highschool AU: Chapter 4

Warnings: Smoking Weed, Semi-Public Sex, Harsh Language

Lunch was delicious. Remus had never had better pancakes in his life it seemed. They all loaded in the car and started to go to the smoke place but Roman had gotten a text saying he wanted to change the meeting place since there were so many people. So they re-routed to a nice clearing in the woods near Remy's neighborhood. Logan parked the car and they met Remy and Emile at the beginning of the path.

"So," Remy started as they were all making their way down the path. "Hi, I'm Remy, this is my boyfriend, Emile, I also have another boyfriend but you don't know him," he said, gesturing at himself and Emile, who waved enthusiastically, with his coffee. "And you are?" he asked the group. Janus took the lead.

"Hi," he started with a bit of a crazed tone. "I'm Janus, it's a pleasure to finally meet you," he said, extending a happy hand towards him. Remy smirked knowingly and shook it, making Janus' eyes blow excitedly. He grinned and continued. "This is my boyfriend, Patton," he said, taking Patton's hand. "Emo is Virgil, Nerd is Logan, and the other guy is Remus," he said, waving vaguely at each of them. Remus smiled and rolled his eyes. 

Remy looked at him and smirked, pulling his sunglasses down his nose to expose his eyes a bit. "The famous Remus. I've heard Plenty about you," he said teasingly.

Roman glared at Remy and tossed him a bag with the flavors “Pick one I brought them all”

A blush started to rise up Remus' neck, much to Remy's satisfaction. He grinned and turned to look through the bag. He pulled out a coffee flavored one and tossed it back to Roman.

He pocketed the bag then pulled Remus aside “When I get high I get bitchy and horny fair warning”

Remus' eyes went wide. He nodded, licking his lips unconsciously. They caught up to the rest of the group and they had reached the clearing. It was a beautiful patch of grass with a large  wooden picnic table with an umbrella in the back. They all sat down at the table. Virgil looked at them suspiciously when they sat down. Remus blushed at his judging eyes and knowing frown.

Roman picked out a strawberry packet and passed the bag around.

Remus picked out chocolate, Virgil picked out grape, Patton picked out bubblegum, Janus picked out blueberry, Emile picked out banana, and Logan picked out one of the regular packets.

Roman rolled it into a blunt then lit it and slid the lighter to Remy.

They smoked for a while, chatting about this and that. Janus was hopelessly thirsting over Remy and surprisingly so was Patton. They'd be lying if any of them said they weren't at least a little bit gay for Remy at this point.

Roman had sneaked away though Remy saw him he was deep in the woods jerking off he filmed it then sent it to Remus with a smirk emoji.

Remus got a message and  pulled out his phone. It was an unknown number and a video was attached to a message that read "Your man's got a problem, I suggest you go help 😏" A deep blush crawled up Remus' neck and face. He shoved his phone back in his pocket and looked up to see Remy smirking at him, very satisfied. Remus looked away, embarrassed. Remus knew he should leave Roman alone but he was high so that reasoning didn't process consciously. So instead he stood up and went to look for Roman. 

When he found him he stared for a moment, feeling all sorts of tingly emotions at the sight of his brother, standing against a tree with his hand wrapped tightly around his dick and his head thrown back, a look of pleasure on his face. Remus didn't know what to say so he just cleared his throat loudly to get Roman's attention.

Roman looked up and saw Remus. He approached him and slowly unzipped Remus' pants, sticking his hand inside to pull out his dick. He knelt down and started to lick a long line along the bottom, making Remus shudder. Then he swallowed his length with exciting ease. He sucked him off, looking him dead in the eyes with an innocent look on his face.