379-387

Beauty and the Bodyguard - Chapter 379

Chapter 379: CH379

“Bro, now that I’m not crying anymore will you sell me one?” Fatty Lai wiped his eyes as he turned to Lin Yi, not paying Tianyi anymore attention.

“No.” Lin Yi shook his head.

“Why… Bro… I have money, all I have is money, I can spend whatever that old fox Liu Tianyi can spend, and more!” Fatty Lai started sobbing again.

“……” Lin Yi was a little troubled- why did this fatty like to cry so much? He was a total crybaby! Helpless, he decided to explain himself. “I only had that one pill, I don’t have any now!”

“Is that so… Then when will you have more?” Fatty Lai’s face turned as sad and sour as could be- that pill was the last one!

“I’m not sure.” Lin Yi didn’t know this Fatty Lai- he wouldn’t just give him a pill out of nowhere. The few he had were for promoting his company when it opened, he couldn’t just waste them!

This Fatty Lai was a crybaby, and he seemed to be a good son, but good sons and daughters who happen to be crybabies were plenty- if all of those people jumped on his leg and wiped their snot and tears on him asking for pills then Lin Yi would have to work himself to death making them those pills. That, or he’d get annoyed the life out of him first.

That was why he couldn’t make this exception- he’d decided firmly that he wouldn’t give the pills to people he weren’t close with!

“Ah… I… I… s-see… Waah…… Waahh……” The fatty started crying his heart out again. “Miracle Doctor Kang’s bastard grandson, that damned grandson, desecrating that heavenly pill!! Curse him… curse him……”

“……” Lin Yi pitied Fatty Lai’s situation, but pity wasn’t enough to warrant giving him the pill. He wasn’t a charity, after all…

At that moment came a cleaner, walking over with a trash bag in his hand, headed to the dump in the resort area. Fatty Lai’s sharp eyes recognized him as the cleaner who’d swept up the pill’s remnants- he bounced off the ground and charged to the cleaner’s side. “Don’t throw that away, just give me that trash bag!”

The cleaner jumped in shock, not sure how she should react to the fatty who’d charged at him with tears and snot on his face. “W-W-What are you doing!”

Fatty Lai didn’t bother explaining- it was simply too much trouble. He reached for the trash bag and tried to pull it away from her.

The cleaner, on the other hand, would’ve been crying out for help had the bag not be full of trash. One look at that crazed look on Fatty Lai’s face and the cleaner let go immediately, leaving the bag full of useless trash behind as he ran away in fright…

There was no way she’d fight a lunatic like that over a trash bag! As the cleaner ran, he thought about how fatty’s clothes had hidden his insane tendencies pretty well.

Fatty Lai did not care what the cleaner thought of him in the slightest- the pill Zhaoming had crushed was the priority here!!

Lin Yi, Xiaobo, Tang Yin, Fen, and even Tianyi stared at the crazed fatty, shocked as they wondered just what the hell he was planning on doing.

“Old Lai, what’re you doing! What’s the matter with you, what are you doing!” Tianyi may have had some differences before, but they were still good friends- he couldn’t just let him go crazy that shamelessly! What if his business rivals saw that and filmed it, it’d humiliate him!

But Fatty Lai didn’t seem like he’d heard Tianyi at all- he pulled open the trash bag and started pulling the items out one by one, throwing them into the trash can!