-3-

hehehe i love writing this book

"You want this?" I took the crumpled biscuit out of my pocket.

"Um no thanks kid." Logan answered, turning his attention back on the road.

"My name is Cora, not kid. And I gotta repay you somehow." I held out the biscuit.

"Ok, just um put it in here with the other stupid stuff." Logan pointed towards the cup holder. There was a mix of coins, recipts and other junk in it. I placed the biscuit neatly on top.

"Stupid is a mean word."

"Oh, sorry kid."

"It's Cora."

"Sorry Cora."

I sighed, this guy was weird. I looked out the window.

Several minutes later Logan said, "We have arrived at our destination."

I perked up. "Yes!"

"So um Cora, where'd you want me to drop you off?"

Oh shoot I never actually thought I would get this far. "The grocery store is fine."

He pulled up along the curb. "Nice ridin' with you Cora."

"You too. Thanks again." I waved.

"Yup, if you ever need anything just look for Logan Butler." He waved and drove off.

I made a plan. I would show people the picture and maybe they would know her.

But, first, I had to call Clementine's, like I promised.

"Excuse me miss? Could I use your phone for a sec?" I asked a nice looking lady. She nodded and waited.

"Hello? Macy! Yeah, I'm fine. Yeah I made it. Woah, really? I miss you too. Yeah. I hope she likes me too. Ok, bye." I handed the phone back and skipped into the store.

"Do you know her?" I asked a bunch of people but there answer was no. Until finally someone recognized her.

"Oh yeah that's carliestylez!" The girl said.

"So you know her?" I smiled.

"Yeah sure, I watch her videos!"

I furrowed my brow in confusion. Watched her videos? " Do you know where she lives?"

"No sorry."

I finally gave up, it was getting dark and I had no where to go for the night. I wrapped my arms around my knees and shivered in the cold.

oh mom, was trying to find you a mistake?

oops short but i still like it
comment
vote
follow
& hug someone cuz hugs are amazing