Chapter one: Like a hurricane

Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head

Leave a comment if you like this.

Welcome to Hurricane Utah.

Charlie smiled wryly at the sign and kept driving. Her (Boyfriend/Girlfriend) slept peacefully in the passenger seat next to her. They had fallen asleep just a hour after they left for their trip. Charlie smiled softly looking at them. In her opinion Y/N looked as cute as a baby when they slept. Y/N tossed and turned a bit and soon had their head on her shoulder. Charlie looked down at them and gave them a soft and loving smile. She rolled her eyes playfully and kissed Y/N's cheek gently and then their forehead. She lightly brushed Y/N's hair with her hand.

Through all the hair on Y/N's head Charlie could still see scars on Y/N's head. She really didn't remember what happened that day and how Y/N got the scars. All she remembered was that she and her brother Sammy were playing in the costume room but were called by their mother. Both held her hand as their father and a friend of his lit the candle's to a birthday cake. A child sat down in front of the cake with a happy grin on their face and a big bright yellow bear and a large yellow rabbit stood behind them. Charlie could have sworn she closed her eyes for a second and then heard what sounded like a walnut behind cracked open. Once she opened her eyes again, everyone looked at the party table with a look of frozen shock.

Charlie's thoughts were interrupted when she heard Y/N yawn softly and slowly get up. Y/N rubbed their eyes gently. Y/N must have been dreaming right as he woke up because they mumbled "No officer, the purple man and ballerina did it. They are the one's who robbed president yellow bear and vise president BB." Charlie covered her mouth so she wouldn't laugh at what Y/N said. She failed.

Y/N looked at her confused on what she could possibly be laughing at. They then blushed brightly once they realized what had happened. "I talked again in my sleep." Y/N said not surprised. Charlie nodded as she laughed. She couldn't help herself she thought what Y/N said in their sleep was funny and adorable.

Y/N rolled their eyes playfully and pulled out their portable DVD player to watch Creature of the Black Lagoon. Charlie smiled softly and kissed Y/N's cheek gently. "Sorry I laughed Y/N. It's just the stuff you say in your sleep is adorable." She said softly to her (Boyfriend/Girlfriend) Y/N just smiled at her.

"So how long was I asleep for?" Y/N asked Charlie. After traveling on the road for almost a hour and a half Y/N decided to nap to pass some of the time. "About two hours." Charlie said as she drove into town center. Y/N smiled as they looked out the window and saw the diner where they and Charlie would met with they're old childhood friends. Marla, Jessica, Lamar, Carlton, John and Michael. All coming together for (B/N: Brothers name) and (F/N: Fathers name). B/N and F/N were the reasons for the trip. After all it had been ten years since they died. Actually nobody knows if they are dead or not. The bodies were never found. Y/N was only five years old when they disappeared, same age when the incident happened.