Sneak peek

Y/N gulped nervously as Charlie opened the door to her old house. Charlie held Y/N's hand gently as they walked into the house. Y/N laid their head on Charlie's shoulder as they walked. Charlie looked at Y/N and rolled her eyes playfully at their actions. She kissed their cheek gently. Y/N looked at their girlfriend kindly. To say Y/N felt uncomfortable being in the old and abandoned house would be a understatement, they felt like something was going to jump out and attack them. Charlie could see the fear in Y/N's eyes. "Don't worry Y/N, if anything happens, I'll protect you." She said as she patted their head gently.

"Protecting you is supposed to be my job." Y/N said to her. Charlie couldn't help but giggle. Even when they were five years old, Y/N would always be so protective of Charlie. Always protecting her from spiders, mice, broken glass, hot metal and even the animatronics of her father's business.

"Well let me protect you today." Charlie said kindly and rubbed Y/N's cheek gently and pecked their lips. Y/N smiled at her actions and what she said.

Charlie and Y/N looked around the old and dusty house. It looked like the inside of a hunted house only without the haunting. A few mice scampered away as the two walked around.

"I remember this place being much bigger." Y/N joked. Charlie chuckled a small bit at Y/N's joke. Charlie couldn't remember much about her home but their were those little special memories she had about her childhood. The furniture in the living room was still in place. Y/N and Charlie then noticed that the house was up large for all the furniture.

"Wow, this place is pretty large. The coffee table is to far from the couch and the chair is so far across the room that it would be impossible to try and carry on a conversation." Y/N said. He walked over the chair and walked back to the couch.