4 - Cotton Candy

Carter

"Andrew!" I shouted his name as I entered the house.

"How can I help you ma'am?" he answered gently.

"I thought we settled this in the morning." I groaned.

"I'm sorry Carter." He gave me a small smile.

"What do you do here when we all go out?" I asked him taking a seat on one of the tall stools in the kitchen.

"Nothing really." He shrugged.

"What ex- I was cut short when his phone rang and Billie Eilish's song "Bad guy" started playing.

He end the call and put the phone back in his pocket.

"You listen to Billie?" I asked, almost jumping off the chair in excitement.

"Millie?" He asked confused.

"No Billie, the song you set as your ring tone."

"Oh." He said running his hands through his hair "I did not set the ring tone."

"So who did?"

"My daughter." He answered.

"You have a daughter?" I screamed out in surprise.

"Shhh." He shushed me using his hand to cover my mouth before retreating it back like it burned him.

"I'm sorry, that was disrespectful." He bowed a little.

"Fuck that, tell me about your daughter." I shouted again in excitement.

"You going to get me in trouble." He muttered.

"Can you shut your mouth, I have a guest." Hannah shouted from upstairs.

"Get the fuck out of here" I shot back at her just as Andrew muttered. "Sorry ma'am."

"Whu the fuck are you apologizing to her?" I asked.

"He is apologizing because he works for me, and I deserve his respect just the same way you will respect me because I'm your elder sister." She rolled her eyes at me from upstairs.

The audacity of this bitch.

"You can come down here to repeat that statement in front of me." I told her.

"I don't have your time, you are just a mistake like mom said." She smirked.

Childish idiot

"Babe, who are you stressing your voice over this afternoon?" A man came out running his hand through her hair. Now listen, for someone studying to become a lawyer she is quite dumb because this man has cotton candy replacing hair on his head and he must be on crack to have his hair like that in public.

"It's this little thing that lack every good thing a responsible human should." She sneered.

"Is she your house help?" He asked.

"Wish she was, would you like to eat anything?" She asked him.

"Yeah I won't mind a meal." He smirked trying to look sexy but his face look like people were sticking their thumbs in his butt at the same time.

"You heard him, Andrew prepare something for us to eat and make sure it's good."

"Yes ma'am."

"Hell no, if your boyfriend wants to eat let him take you out or the both of you can feast on that cotton candy on his head." I chuckled.

"Bitch." Cotton candy shouted as his nose flared up

"I dare you to call me that one more time." I stood up clenching my fist. It's one thing to have your family hate you and insult you everyday, but I'll be damned if I let a stranger disrespect me in this house.