17 - No, I'm Carter

Carter

46... 47... 48... 49... 50

I stood up from my push up position after completing the drill. Today is saturday, I don't have any plan so I will just sleep all day. My suspension begins on Monday, I need to make a to do list, I can't waste two weeks away like that and I'm definitely not working in any company.

After the fight yesterday and the conversation with Zion I feel a lot better, reason why I can't quit fighting it helps me.

"Victoria open the door!" Hannah banged on my door senselessly.

"What do you want?" I glared at her

"Dad want to see you and he want to see you now." She rolled her eyes

"Okay, get the fuck out." I muttered, walking back inside my room

"You hit me with your hair." She sneered.

"I can't see." I shrugged before slamming the door. I wore a hoodie over the sport bra I had on before walking out of the room.

"You called for me." I sat in front of him crossing one leg over the other.

"We are visiting the Jones today, I need you to put on your best and most appropriate clothes." He said with his eyes on his laptop.

"Okay." I muttered walking out of the living room. I won't be sleeping all day, I will be hanging out with Wright and his family, I hope. They are the only wealthy Jones I know.

I'm about to surprise this motherfucker.

"We will leave you here Victoria, if you don't come down now." I heard my mother shouted from downstairs, I zipped up my jeans before taking my leather jacket and glasses.

"You can't wear this Victoria." She said as walked into my room inspecting my dressing.

"Then I will sleep at home." I shrugged

"You know your father will not allow that." She muttered.

"I don't give a fuck." I scoffed.

"Can you at least pack your hair up in a cute way." She said as she tried to touch my hair that was messily scattered around my shoulders

"Get your hand off me." I pushed her hand off stepping back.

"Sorry." She muttered stepping back as well.

"I'm sorry, that was wrong, just don't try to touch me again please." I told her.

"Okay." She whispered walking out of the room, I followed behind her locking my room door.

"We are all ready." She announced as we entered the living room.

"What are you wearing and why can't you cover your scar with make up or whatever?" He asked me

"You are not proud of your artwork?" I smirked at him.

"Don't test me today." He warned me.

I was ready to get into it with him but I heard someone clear his throat on the stairs, I knew immediately that was Andrew telling me to shut my fucking mouth up.

"Let's go." He glared at me before walking out of the house, we took two of his cars, the Cadillac Escalade and Range Rover.

Show off.

He rode with his wife in one while I was stuck with Daniel and Hannah.

"Why did you choose to come back to your family, you heard of how much wealth is here or you really want to meet us?" Daniel asked I rolled my eyes ignoring him, I'm not in the mood for his stupidity this morning.