57 - I'm Gay.

Zion

"I'm leaving ma." I shouted as I laced up my shoe walking out of the house with my bag.

"Wait Zion." My mom called walking out of the house with me.

"Ma?"

"Can lend me some money." She asked.

"What do you need it for?" I asked.

"Are you really asking me?" She frowned.

I sighed before pulling out some of the money with me handing it to her. "There you go, are you leaving today?" I asked

"No, I'm still around till Wednesday." She smiled at me.

"Alright, love you ma." I said kissing her head before she walked back inside.

"Did he give it to you?" I heard John ask her immediately she entered the house. She closed the door quickly when she noticed I was watching the both of them. I want to do something to help her but how can I help when I don't even know what's wrong? She is an adult and the parent in this situation so there are limits to how far I can get.

"Hey bro." Ryan car stopped in front of me.

"Ry, what's up man?" I greeted nodding towards the other guy in the car, I remember seeing him at Wright's party, he was the guy that almost got me drunk that night.

"Come on let me drop you off." He offered.

"Don't worry man my friend is coming to pick me up, thanks."

Tyrone car horned behind Ryan's own just seconds later.

"Did you miss me?" He shouted coming out of his ride grinning toward me.

"If you don't get your ass back in that car, don't jump on me Ty." I warned as he jumped on my back gripping my neck. "I hate you sometimes" I groaned.

"Ry you can go on, this goofy will give me a ride." I smiled wrapping my hand around Tyrone's shoulder.

"Hey Tyrone." The guy beside Ryan greeted him.

"Happy right?" Tyrone asked grinning.

"Yeah, you remember my name." The guy muttered

"Yeah." He replied laughing.

"Carter just call me that shit, I'm Rashad." Happy told him.

"Okay nice to meet you." Tyrone muttered with a smile.

"Alright see you around." Ryan said before speeding off.

"Let's go Zion." Tyrone said walking toward his own car still grinning like an idiot.

Is there something about my friend I don't know

"Ty is there something you want to tell me?" I asked him after entering the car.

"Something like what?"  He retorted, getting defensive.

"I'm sorry man, I thought we are friends and we should be comfortable with each other. I meant no harm, I'm sorry if I was too invasive. I just thought friends should be there for each other in any situation." I apologized.

"I'm sorry, that was rude. I know you are just asking." He muttered.

"It's fine." I smiled patting his back.

"I'm gay Zion." He said suddenly.

"Okay so that means Happy is also gay?" I asked.

"Why are you thinking about Happy right now?" He asked looking at me like an idiot.