Prologue (Remastered)

Year XXXX

The war for survival, the war against the siren. The Siren are the enemies of humanity, as their first appearance made a turmoil in the entire earth decimating almost the surface of the earth, that it was on the brink of the humanities extinction.

Yet, the humans keep resisting causing them to evolve, as they keep fighting a new knowledge of power appeared on their hands, it's called the Wisdom cube or Mental cube. This Mental cube has the power to turn fantasy into reality. The power to give sentience to their own weapon, their warships.

Thus a new age emerge from the humans they called it, the Rise of the new age. With the birth of a new weapon, called Kansens a naval warship that is sentience with a humanoid form, and able to summon it's power at antytime.

This cause the humanities to even evolve further, as their technology became even more stronger to the point, it could rival the Siren's technology. Causing even more devastation to the world, as the Sirens begun to become even stronger than before, and making the war stalemate due to the siren making it's similar powers as the humanities.

Causing the humans to become even more conflicted and terrified, as the Sirens power are just the tip of the iceberg.

The sirens plot are mysterious, they can destroy humanity since the begining yet they didn't, what are they planning from invading the planet earth. What is there purpose from here, but for certain they aren't here to exterminate humans. They were here to let us grow in power.

"The Sirens, are not here to eliminate us... But for us to grow stronger, and stronger... but to become there own source of energy to become stronger and ascend to their limits." Said by a old man, with a glasses and a lab coat. "What a truly terrifying enemy..." said by he old man and reach for his pockets, and he then grab his own locket and saw a young boy, and a adult man, and that is the old man on his younger days.

"Don't worry Son, I will protect you till my last breath... you shall be the one who will change history." Said by the old man.

Behind the old man, was futuristic device and glowing in Neon, and has a lightning surrounding it.

"The ZERO Clockwork, is ready Sir." Said by a young man in his 20's with a lab coat.

"Good, let us change history shall we?" Said by the old man.

(Prologue (Remastered) is done. Yes! This is a remastered, so I do hope you like it, and from this day, I wouldn't add anymore Bio, so good luck and have a good day everyone.)