Airship

Y/n's P.O.V.

The guards back away as the huge floating ship thing lands in front of us. I look at the contraption and whisper out

"What is that?" My eyes were most likely huge as I stared out

"It's called an airship, it was part of the bad mission." I hear Porthos say quietly.

We watch as Buckingham walks out of the airship

"Buckingham." Athos whispers,

"Blue" I turn to see the king looking down at his outfit and then Buckingham's.

I turn back to see Buckingham make his way toward the king,

"Your majesty, love the outfit, very retro! We were all wearing those in London when was it, last year, or the year before?" He went on about it  and His Majesty tried his best not to be insulted

They kept talking about the airship but I was more concerned about Athos. He looked like he wanted to kill someone, I feel like Buckingham being here is going to be a problem.

"Lord Buckingham." I look away to see Anne walk beside her husband.

"Anne."

"Your Majesty." Buckingham says as he bows to Anne, "Your beauty is far more radiant then I remember."

The King looked between Anne and Buckingham shocked at what he just heard "Y-Y-you've met before?"

"A long time ago." Anne answers quickly, I could tell she wanted nothing to do with this man.

"An evening I shall cherish, forever." It took everything in me not to draw my sword and kill him right there and then. I looked away to compose myself and saw King Loui trying not to punch him which did help my state a bit.

As they pass us we kneel down, I look at the ground hoping this moment would soon be over.

I hear Buckingham stop in front of us "Well this is a pleasant surprise."

Nope.

"Ah! another aquaintence of yours I see." The king says,

"We've met, yes." Athos says sounding both annoyed and tired of this whole situation.

"As I recall the last time I saw you, you were on your knees as well. Most unfortunate habit."

If he doesn't shut up I may kill him.

I thought trying very hard, but failing, not to glare at the blueberry looking man in front of us.  (I had to add that.)

"It's a habit I shall have to break in our next encounter." Athos says which does help to calm me down but not much.

"I look forward to it."

He was about to leave when he saw me, which I was hoping to avoid.

"Oh and if isn't the fair lady of the night." He says, I want to kill him but I don't want to fight a war just yet, so answer as calmly as I can.

"Hello again Buckingham." I try not to throw up,

The king looked over toward me, "You know Lady Y/N as well?"

"Well I never got her name, but yes I have. I will cherish our dance together always."

"Unfortunately, yes." I know it was rude but I couldn't take him sweet talking Anne and then me immediately after, and as I recall he was in a relationship already.

I heard a cough beside me from Porthos trying not to laugh.

I look up and smile as politely as I can and say,

"As I recall you were on your knees our last encounter, most unfortunate wouldn't you say?"

Anne was trying to stifle a laugh so were Porthos, D'artangan, and King Loui, the cardinal was wide eyes, Athos looked shocked and impressed, Aramis looked proud and scared for my life, and Buckingham was red in the face.

"Yes well shall we talk peace?" Buckingham starts trying to change the subject.

And with that we stood up as the blueberry walked away with a red face.

A.N. Sorry this chapter is pretty short. Next chapter I'm giving Y/N a special mission to expand on her role as the Servant (which I'm pretty sure you already worked out)