Letting Someone In

Walking back down to the gardens to make sure the Queen was still safe I think back to today's events.

A new dress, seeing Buckingham, not my favorite part of the day, Catching an assassin,  and seeing an intruder in the palace.

I have to commend their fighting skills they took out several trained musketeers effortlessly. But, what did they want.

"Ah hello Y/N." I hear pulling me out of my thoughts and back into reality as I turn to D'artangan walking over to me.

"Hello, Young D'artangan." I say as we stray walking together.

"So what are you here for?" I ask him.

"No idea the king wanted to speak to me. Oh! There's Constance." He says as he walks away to speak to the young lady in waiting.

I walk over to the King and explain that we had a intruder and what I had found.

"That's not good, well thank you telling me! If you see anything else suspicious please, do alert me." I nod and see D'artangan walk up to us. I say my goodbyes and stroll around the gardens. Hearing the King saying something about his outfit being blue before heading to the square.

As I quicken my pace I run into a lady.

"Ah! My apologies Madame." I say before slightly bowing.

"Oh, it's nothing I wasn't watching where I was going." She says curtsying to me. She looked familiar though I can't place it. Better watch out for her, something about screams danger.

Making my way to the plaza finally, I greet the others and stand back in line. Awhile after the parade starts up again with a farewell.

Buckingham and Loui talk about outfits, and Buckingham gives the king his hat. But what caught my attention was the woman standing next to him. The same one who ran into me earlier. If she's with Buckingham then my feeling was right. I turn and see Athos glaring at the two, but mainly at the woman. I can't help but feel a little jealous.

Wait, what? Why should I be jealous? He isn't mine. Oh great, I've gotten attached to him.

I can't lose someone else, it hurts to much to think about losing another person.

But, I can't help but- STOP! Honestly you sound like some actor playing a heartbroken teenager! *cough* Juliet *cough* wait, who's Juliet?

As the airship takes off I pull myself from my thoughts to say goodbye to Anne, Porthos invites me to join them for lunch, and who am I to refuse good company!

Still two question linger in my mind.

Could I let someone in again?

And who is Juliet?

A/N Don't take this chapter to seriously I am trying to start writing again after not doing it in so long and I am in a weird hyper but tiring stated right now so wacky jokes are what get me out of this.