Why Are We Going to Austraila

Percy

I was stressed. I've had been stressed before but never like this. Let's just say that I had problems. I had to finish studying for a chance to go to college in New Rome with Annabeth. Number 1.

She wasn't there to help me, so I was pretty stuck. You see she was in Boston looking for her cousin, Magnus. She had Iris messaged me twice. Once saying her cousin was dead. And the second one saying she saw him alive or something I had no clue. All I knew was she was going to stay in Boston a bit longer.

Just the amount of time for the god Apollo to fall from the sky. Number 2

4 days ago he showed up at my door asking for help. He became mortal and need to get to camp. He also wanted my help on his quest.

Annabeth specifically told me not to die well she was in Boston. And I needed to study for college, so I declined. So hopefully I won't die this winter. Or at least in that continent.

On the first day of winter break (the day Apollo showed up at the door) my mom said that my stepfather, Paul, her and I were going to Australia. Number 3.

Why? That was what I asking.

All I knew was it was going to be hot because Australia had the opposite weather than in New York.

But still, I packed some hoddies because I kinda get cold. I packed like 3 swimsuits, jeans, and shirts. (And other things that really don't matter.)

I sent an Iris message to Annabeth explaining what I was doing.

I packed a backpack of all the things I need to study. (And ambrosia but who needs to know right)

Then we were off.

In the taxi, waiting to board, and right before we started to fly, I was praying to the gods. You see as a son of Poseidon (oh did I forget to mention that fact? Ooooooooof) Zeus, the king of the gods, prohibitive the child of Poseidon and Hades to fly.

Thankful, the plane didn't crash. It was around 11:35 pm when we got to the rental house. And let me tell you it was huge

This confused me because Paul is an English teacher and my mom was a writer. But I was told not to question things so ok.

I was really tired so I went to what I claimed as my bedroom. It was on the first story (This House Has 2 Floors!). It had a twin bed with blue covers and had a bathroom. I threw down my bags and just melted into sleep.