"FOR A WHOLE MONTH?!"

Disclaimer: Before the story starts I want you to comment what you think about the book and should I continue it plz comment)

Toph (POV)

Ever since sokka has been helping me which the academy things have been easy and fun.
I love sokka with all of my blind being and I'm happy that I married him. And I do want to do everything with him, at first when I met him he was the weirdest guy that I had met.

Third person (POV)

Toph was sitting on the couch picking at her feet so that they would be clean. As she was cleaning her feet she was called to the kitchen by katara and Aang."WHAT!" Yelled toph as she looked up to "see" katara telling her go to the kitchen. "we have somthing for you." Katara told toph with a smile. "No... we have a surprise for you." Aang told toph simply.

(Now they are in their 20s and are adults not kids, just pointing that out)

Katara handed her a box that was green with a gold-lining and had a key that was made out of metal, the key was broken into two and the only person that could fix it was toph.

"Your dad mailed this to you and Aang broke the key by accident." Katara told toph as she saw her trying to metal bend the key back together.

"And toph.."   "I know your not good with kids, but I was wondering if you could take care of boomi meanwhile me and Aang have to go and settle a situation that in the earth kingdom?"

Toph looked at Aang and katara who had sweat on her forehead and Aang who was fiddling with his fingers.

The school that she was working at had to get bigger and they were fixing the place. And since she was off for three months she agreed.

They both thanked toph and told her that they would be leaving for a month.

Toph(POV)

"A W H O L E    M O N T H ?!"   I asked katara as her heart rate went up and she started panicking.  "No, no, no, no!" Katara said as she tried to calm me down "I CANT BE WITH A CHLD FOR A MONTH?!" I screamed while katara tried calming me down and failed. Katara lost her temper screamed " TOPH!" "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE ALONE FOR A WHOLE MONTH." "SOKKA IS GOING TO HELP YOU!!!" Katara screamed as I stoped panicking and looked at her and said "oh..hehe sorry. (scratches back head)

Well we will be leaving in a week, we will bring you boomi a day before we leave, okay?

I responded with "ok" and opened the box..

The box had had a beautiful necklace that was black with gold and green designs on it and there was a piece of white gold that was rare and was legendary to find, since I couldn't see it Katara told me what it looked like.

End of (POV)

Toph felt the white gold and told Katara that the gold was rare and was super valuable and cost millions of dollars. "Hey Katara could you put the necklace on me?" Toph asked as Katara agreed meanwhile Aang was playing with boomi.

As Toph was playing with boomi Katara and Aang we're making food for everyone.

Meanwhile they were eating Katara asked Toph if she was sure if it was ok to take care of Boomi and she agreed "but the only thing is that it will be hard since I don't have another person to help me besides sokka since I'm blind ." Toph said as she sighed. 

"You know toph this is practice for if you and sokka have children" Aang said as he and Katara snickered. Toph looked at them with a red bushing mad face and they laughed as she told them to shut up in a funny way.

"Yes he agrees to have them sooner or later ." Toph said with a smile on her face as she blushed a little " and well he will have to do the do with me, I mean he is my husband" toph said with a smirk on her face and keeps on eating, as Katara and Aang chuckle and Aang says "I honestly don't expect you not to say this things" as he laughs  "so do I" said Katara whole laughing too.

•.•.•.•.later in the week.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Sokka (POV)

I was walking to the house, as I was going to knock I heard a baby crying and asked myself is Boomi already here?

As I entered I saw toph with boomi crying in her arms and him calming down, as she was calming down his face becoming dry and making small noises as toph rocked him back and forth.

Once he was asleep she looked up to see me she greeted me with a hug then boomi started crying again as she put him down and she looked at me with pleading eyes.

As i chuckled and take boomi and slowly make him fall asleep i noticed that toph was asleep on a pillow from the couch. I took boomi into our room since he didn't want to leave him alone in his own crib, and put him next to where I sleep. I went back to the living room where toph was and picked her up bridal style and put her next to boomi and went to my side of the bed moved boomi next to me as toph shifted over to look at me. and she took boomi next to her side as I grabbed her and pulled her closer with boomi and fell asleep.

🌊🌍🌬🔥

Hullo, Mellon here
I am making a tokka story and decided to make a change since all the ones I've read are somewhat messed up and I wanted to cheer up "one of the stories and have all your wishes come tru.

Love you all and byeeeeeee