Lucid dreaming

As toph was sleeping she had the other nightmare

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

She was walking in a dark hallway, her hands sliding against the rough wood wall as the cold floor made her feet go numb cold. She made her way to the living room that had two couches and a little table in the middle of the room, there was no light. nothing. The place was gray and dull. She walked over to one of the ripped up and black couch was and laid down. Surprisingly the couch was cold made of leather that was practically was falling off. Immediately she felt a hand wrap around her arms and chest making her immobile to herself as she panicked and tried to move to her side and darted her eyes all around the room. The corners were dark and she had feared them wanting to scream and leave the place

.•.•.•.•|•.•.•.•.•..•.•|.•.•.•.•.•.•|•|•.•.•.•|•{•.•|•

She was stuck in her own body unable to move and panicking in her own head. She could feel her vocal cords shaking, her throat felt dry her, head sweaty and tears in her eyes.

*Old record plays*

There was music playing classical orchestra with a trombone that made her fear her life. She looked over to the other side of the room to see a man in a hat with white eyes looking at her and peering at her getting taller and taller as she got smaller.

She was screaming in her head as he peered over her and took her body making her see full black

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

("GHASP")

Toph was breathing hard drenched in sweat as Sokka and Boomi looked in fear as toph turned her head to them as she "looked" out the window to see it open and closing like crazy. Sokka who had fear in his eyes hugged toph as she cried on his chest missing his warmth and love.

Sokka (POV)

I was dreaming about meat and mushrooms when I was woken up by a ghastly shriek.

Toph who was screaming in her sleep and moving around like crazy. I tried pulling her down and locking her in a position.
I successfully had her down but she began screaming even more causing an earthquake as Boomi began crying and hiding under me. She was screaming and crying. her eyes closed but darting was very where. her throat sounding dry from screaming as she had stopped flailing her arms stopped crying and screaming all at once.

I let her go and a few seconds late she had woken up as the cold breeze of the open window hit her face that was sweating with tears in her eyes. I hugged her as she cried in my arms.

Boomi who stood there confused and scared out of his mind began hugging toph.

And Sokka who pinned her down and revealing her now tiny belly had kissed it and put his head against it as he calmed down knowing that the baby that was growing in her was going to be born soon. As toph looked down to see this she felt comfort and bubbly inside.
She liked that feeling.

As Sokka got up, he looked at the time to read 7:39,AM as she looked at me with a smile and dried tears in her eyes.

I was going to work when I asked toph if she was ok being alone with boomi?
And she responded with yes as I closed the door and left for work.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•