Nightmare rain

As toph was waking up she felt boomi shifting in his spot as Sokka was sleeping next to her.

As she got up she went to the restroom to vomit. And since she could not see she decided to "read" a book that had bumps as words.
She felt hungry and went to wake up sokka who was missing from his bed and so was boomi.
As she panicked she looked over to the window that was open. The silk Curtains flowing through the window as the door windows were closing and opening like crazy as it was raining really hard.

She walked over to the windows to close them as she felt like small feet patterning in the room running and giggling.

She walked over to the restroom to "felt" two small feet standing a few feet away from her. There were was two small girls in dresses.
There was a girl that was older girl that had dark wavy black hair and a outfit that looked a lot like toph's when she was a kid but had none of the bracelets and ankle ones ether of the things that she had and, she had dark green eyes with a tint of brown in them.

The second child that "felt" younger also had wavy hair but was dark skinned like sokka and had brown hair and green eyes and little shoes on and some kind of dress on she had forgot what they were called.

They were side by side as they stepped forward and hugged toph. "Mom?" They both asked then both screamed and fell to the floor.

———————

Toph had woken up with sweat and tears as she looked over at sokka and boomi who still were still sleeping as she cried in fear as she held her knees up to her chin and arms in her face as she felt a small hand touching her.

Boomi who was wanting to be in her grasp was put on her lap as tears drained out of her eyes and he hugged him sobbing into his stomach.

Sokka (POV)

I was hearing someone sobbing and moaning in fear as I woke up to check the time...
3:21, AM the clock read
As I saw toph crying and holding boomi who was kinda shocked and felt uncomfortable and pulled toph into my grasp as she cried harder and kissed me.

Soon we had boomi sleep in his crib and we went to our bed. (I'm the visitors room)

——And they went to sleep——