chapter 3

(A/n) Shout out to pastelsnightmare and rob_loves_rats for adding sweet dreams to their reading lists ;) go give 'em a follow if you like, they're both pretty cool

Mabel went to her date, leaving the other two alone at the house. Dipper didn't know what to do with the demon, so he cooked dinner for them both and insisted that they go to bed early.

"But Dipper~" Bill whined. "We could be doing so many fun things~ Going to bed is so boringgg," he complained as he ate the dinner that was prepared for him.

Dipper didn't know what 'fun things' he meant, but he certainly didn't want to find out. "Too bad. It's what we're gonna do and you're gonna deal with it."

"Fine. Then I'll just let those nightmares come back again~" he teased.

"That would be breaking our deal, Cipher," the brunette stated firmly. "You know that's against the rules."

"Jeez, kid. Learn to take a joke. And I thought you might lighten up with some better dreams. Guess you're just as stuck up as ever."

"I'm not stuck up!" Dipper said, getting a little heated.

"Woahh, somebody's a little temper mental~"

"It's not my fault you rub me the wrong way!" He got up and put his plate and fork in the sink.

Bill smirked at him. "Oh, hun. If I was going to rub you, I'd do it in all the right ways~"

The flirtatiousness cut through Dipper like a knife. "Sh-shut up!"

"Make me~"

Dipper breathed in and out, then walked up to the blonde, who was now standing and grinning. He put his hand on Bill's shoulder lightly and suddenly punched him in the gut.

The now injured demon doubled over and held his stomach. He coughed and laughed a few times before speaking. "You're gonna regret that.."

"Oh yeah? Then hit me."

Bill stood up quickly and punched Dipper in the face.

The teen stumbled back slightly, wincing in pain. "Shit!" he cursed through gritted teeth.

"Doesn't feel so good now, does it?" Bill sneered.

"Shut it, Cipher." Dipper held his face and went to the fridge, getting out an ice pack. He sighed. "You want one?"

"Why offer me one if you dislike me so much?"

"Because I'm nice," he said and threw an ice pack at the other, who caught it in turn.

"Thanks.."

"No problem." Dipper put his own ice pack on his cheek and went to sit back down.

"Just to be clear though," Bill started. "That punch wasn't the payback that I'm gonna give you."

The brunette rolled his eyes. "And what will be?"

"I'm not gonna tell you that, but you'll know it when it happens~" His smirk was quite evident on his face.

"Just tell me."

"Nope~"

"You're annoying."

.

.

After they had both recovered, Dipper brought his guest up to his room.

"Well, this is my room as you know. And there's your bed." Dipper motioned to a neatly made bed on the opposite side of the room from his own bed. "I'm a little surprised that Mabel actually set it up."