chapter 4

(A/n) shout out to Daniela71421 for voting on all the story parts so far! Thank you sm btw ^w^

Dipper went straight to the bathroom, glad that Mabel spent the night with Pacifica and Bill wasn't anywhere to be seen so far.

He was so annoyed and upset and flustered. He wanted to kill that asshole. Who the hell does he think he is??! He angrily took a quick shower and got dressed before stepping out of the bathroom again. The shower helped to calm him down a little bit, but he also couldn't get that stupid demon out of his head. He made his way down stairs to pour himself some cereal, thinking about the dream just a little bit every now and then. And there wasn't anything he could do about it other than try to think of something else each time it happened.

He decided to do some sudoku on his phone to distract himself from all the thoughts. It did help and he was happy to eventually learn that the demon was no longer in his house.

When Mabel got home, she told Dipper all about her date with Pacifica. She gushed and gushed about the blonde girl for almost an hour, which made her brother feel so happy for her.

"But how about you, bro??~" The woman grinned and pried once she got done talking about her girlfriend. "What happened between you and that 'Bill' guy?~~"

Dipper's face heated up slightly as the question made him think about what happened in his dream. He knew it was all in his dream though, so it technically didn't even happen. "What?! Nothing happened!" he said like she was crazy to suggest such a thing.

"Oh please," Mabel chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I'd bet you anything you've got a hickey on your neck!" she teased, sounding quite sure of it though. "Go on! Prove me right~"

The brother rolled his eyes and showed her his neck very matter of factory. "See! Nothing because we didn't do anything," he huffed.

She checked it out closely and sighed. "Fiiine. I guess nothing happened," she said with disappointment. "It's a shame too. 'Cause he was super cute~"

"He wasn't that attractive," Dipper insisted, rolling his eyes once more.

"Yes, he was and I'm gonna get his number for you next time he's here," Mabel chirped. "Actually~ If he's your friend, shouldn't you have his number already?"

Dipper scoffed. "You say that like I wanna call him!"

"Come on, Diiip!~ Just to prove that you actually have a friend this time~ Otherwise, how am I ever gonna believe you?"

"You know you're making zero sense right now, yeah?" Dipper gave her a look of scepticism, raising a brow at her.

Mabel frowned. "That's why you're supposed to just give me what I want already," she joked and chuckled before bringing out a pout and displaying it to her brother. "Please!~ I won't even listen to your conversation! Of course, that means you'll have to invite him over so I know you actually called him. But that's just more of a win for you, bro, honestly~"

Dipper already had his face in his palm at this point and shook his head. "If I do it will you leave me alone about it?"

"Absolutely for the rest of tonight!" She chirped eagerly.

"Fine, I'll take it," he sighed and rolled his eyes, giving a small chuckle though since he did love his sister. Ignoring her happy squeals, he headed upstairs to his room. He wasn't exactly sure how he was supposed to contact the demon when he wanted him. He closed the door to his room and went to his phone to check in case Bill actually was in his contacts now. Alas, the hope was too good to be true. He sighed and walked over to the bed that the blonde supposedly slept in last night, looking through the covers for anything he may have left behind.

There! Sticking out from under the pillow was a black envelope. Dipper quickly grabbed it and looked at the face. Written in pretty white ink and lettering, it read: " Pinetree~♡ "

It was such a perfectly drawn heart that he just had to stop for a second and be amazed. He snapped out of it after a moment and moved to to lift the golden wax seal, stamped with a small cipher wheel.

He slipped out the white stationery and set down the envelope.

" If you ever need me,
just beg~~ "

Dipper's face flushed and his expression became quite embarrassed. He tossed down the paper and crossed his arms. "That cocky bastard!" he spat. He even drew a little winky face and a couple more little hearts. "What is that demons goddamn deal? What does that even mean?? Such unclear instructions, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do," he rambled on complaining, face heating up more and more as he did his best to stall for as long as he could.

He eventually pressed his lips together and sighed huffily. "...goddammit," he grumbled. He wanted to get this over with quickly, so he figured it would be best to try and get it right the first time.

He reluctantly climbed on the bed and got on his knees, unsure what to do with his hands he clasped them together and rested them in his lap. He had a distasteful look and he shut his eyes tight, seething a bit before taking a deep breath.

"Um.. Bill..please..show up at the house..? My sister won't leave me alone about it." It felt odd to talk into nowhere like that. "So please please come here.. I'm only begging because you told me to, but you should have to show up either way because we have a deal. I mean..um..pretty please..?" It reminded Dipper of praying, which was something he didn't do often. But even without a connection to god, this somehow still felt deeply sinful to him.

He kept his eyes firmly closed for a minute as he waited with tinted cheeks. His patience was running out and he finally scoffed, "Dammit, Bill! You ack--!!" Cut off while speaking, someone had literally caught his tongue.

His eyes flew open in shock and he saw the demon smirking down at him, pressing on his tongue with his thumb and holding his chin with his finger.

(a/n) really jumping back in like I never disappeared 👌 enjoy the cliffhanger if you would call it that :)