Description/Prologue/Trailer (260 Words)

"Goodnight, brother!"

"G-goodnight..."

"Nightmare, it's not real! It's just your imagination!"

"O-okay..."

____

Nightmare has been missing for 10 years. Today, I get to look for him. Oh! I should probably introduce myself. Hi, I'm Dream Joku. Nightmare Joku is my younger twin. My whole family, including myself, thought he was just imagining things. He'd say things like, "The shadow man is looking at me!" ... We thought he was lying.

He wasn't.

Miss you, bro.

—Dream Joku

Signing off.

____

Hiya there! I'm Ink Myebi! I'm Dream's friend. We're investigating two cases. I'm sure you've heard of when Nightmare Joku went missing, but you probably haven't heard of...

The Queen Case.

____

Finally, we have BlueBerry. The over-the-top, energetic, young skeleton.

Blue is quite childish, yet incredibly smart. He works with Ink and Dream. He can be a bit blunt at times and psychopathic. Though, you shouldn't let his "innocence" and cuteness fail you, because this "precious bean" used to listen to True Crime podcasts to go to sleep as a child. Blood had always excited him.

He was orphaned at age eleven, when his father drove off a cliff. He was the only survivor. Others say it was an accident, but what would THEY know?! THEY aren't the ones who was him. BlueBerry barely made it out alive.

____

These three skeletons are part time detectives/officers at Rose Ruin Police Department. While they aren't working, they are either having (mini) adventures with one another or going to Rose Ruins Highschool.

Ink's a bit of a troublemaker, Blue's kinda blunt, and Dream is easily sidetracked.

Will they uncover the mysteries of this town?