Cԋαρƚҽɾ Oɳҽ • Meeting Karen and her (really nice) son. (1178 words)

Dream's POV:

"Goodnight, brother!"

"G-goodnight..."

"Nightmare, it's not real! It's just your imagination!"

"O-okay..."

____

That was the most recent conversation I've had with my younger twin. He went missing that very evening. My friends and I are looking into different cases. Ink is looking for answers to the Queen/Zodiac case, the Error Queen/Zodiac case. Error Queen/Zodiac is a male black-boned skeleton. Well, he was... Now? He's a pile of dust. Ink and him were best buds for life. Blue is trying to find out who murdered his brother. 

The thing that brought us together was something that was related to all of our cases. We were all friends of the Zodiac family.

The Zodiac family was made up of Error Zodiac/Queen, Roseanne Zodiac/Williams(Error's stepmother), Pyrite Zodiac(Error's half brother), and Viridian Zodiac(Error's biological father).

(Sorry that it's upside down! Anyway, that's Pyrite, Erry's half brother. You can look at Viridian and Roseanne's designs in •Error's Backstory• on my Channel, Miss Cascade)

Error's brothers would occasionally help us. Pyrite admitted that he doesn't remember much, but he does remember that his parents were almost always yelling (mostly at Error). Fresh and Pyrite don't/can't remember much about their father.

____

 "I should get ready, tomorrow's the day" I mumbled to myself as I let the clock catch my gaze. The clock read 11:39. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I changed into my pajamas... Well, they weren't actual pajamas. It was a pale aqua turtleneck and a pair of black shorts with ivory stripes on the sides. 

After prepping for the night, I quietly walked back to my room and crawled into my bed. Finally, I drifted off to sleep.

 ____

 "Morning, Dream!!" Blue smiled as I woke up. "Hey Berry!" I said to my short friend. "Ink and I are making waffles for breakfast!" He smiled. I nodded and said, "Alright, I'll be down in a moment". I went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on my turquoise long sleeve polo, my yellow sweater, saturated blue jeans, and some dark brown shoes, then I walked down stairs. 

Blue, Ink, Lust, Sans(Classic), and I live in the same house. Lust is a performer and Sans is an video game designer.

As I was tranquilly walked down the stairs, I smelled the scrumptious smell of waffles. The serene atmosphere was soon disrupted by the sound of the Amazon Alexa playing the official Hamilton soundtrack.