Connection

New York.

His always charming face still had the charm. His smile was still killer. His eyes still had that innocence. He was not less than any modal. Many girls would loose their senses and will go on their knees at a single sight if him.
He was the dream boy of girls. Every girl wanted to have him but unfortunately he had already given his heart to someone who broke it. He loved her dearly but she made him hate her and love as well. She changed the joy, bubbly and happy person into a rude, serious and arrogant guy. He wasn't the same guy anymore. He was the most serious inspector of CID, New York. Sr. Inspector Kavin.

He entered the bureau and went to his desk directly and started working.

Mumbai

Hayat was sitting in her room and searching something on the internet but she couldn't find and said frustratingly.

“Yaar, I am trying to find him on the internet but why I am not getting anything dude. Nani help me na.
Nani tell me how he was? where papa went? ” Hayat said while searching something on the internet.

“Beta your father was very handsome and cute. You know your smile and eyes are just like him. He loved your mother very much and even for your mother he meant the world.” Her Nani told her.

“ There are thousands of Kavin Khanna on the internet Nani, By the way, if mumma and papa loved each other this much then why did they get separated. What happened 8 years ago which created such a big mess in their life. Nani, papa didn't even remember me? He never came to meet me. I remember that how much he loved me” She said and a tear fell down her cheek and suddenly her eyes caught something “Oh, here it is! Papa's profile” She opened it and was stunned to see him. He was so handsome and yeah They both had a lot of similarities. She was scrolling the feed when suddenly she remembered something and rushed to her room and started searching something.

Purvi came into her room and was shocked to see the scenerio in front of her. The room was a total mess. She didn't knew what to say or do other than smile when she was lost in her own thoughts.

Flashback

Hayat was one and a half year old and Purvi was feeding her food and here outside a man had created the whole room into a mess.
Here the baby girl was not eating but spreading the food all over the table which irritated Purvi when she heard a voice “Purvi, Yaar where's my phone?” The boy asked. “Kavin, It's in the room” Purvi replied almost irritated.
“I am not able to find it. Yaar I can't find it.” He shouted from the room

Purvi left Hayat there and went in the room and was shocked to see the room's condition. Everything was scattered in the room and in mid of all that, there was standing Kavin. Purvi was angry on him. She shouted “What you both want from me? There your daughter is not eating anything instead is playing with the food and here it looks like that a storm has just passed away. Can't you do anything....” but she couldn't complete her sentence cause Kavin sealed her lips with his. She first tried to free herself but wasn't successful so she too responded and Kavin smile under the kiss on his victory.

He knew how to make his angry wife calm. He knew how to handle her. No matter how many years passed their love never decreased. It can be said that they both were the perfect couple. They both fitted the title of couple goals perfectly.

Soon they aparted and Purvi smiled and said, “Let's find your phone.” Said Purvi.
“I already have” Kavin replied innocently. “Kavin.. then why you called me here?” She asked again getting irritated. “Actually the thing is this that I don't get time to do some romance with my beautiful wife so I said this” He said with a cute pout. Purvi glared him and he peck her lips for one more time and left. She too smiled and went inside.

Flashback Ends

She came out of her thoughts with the voice of something breaking. She looked inside and saw a glass broken and Hayat standing near it. She shouted at her “What are you doing? Do you have any idea about what you have done to this room?”.
“Mums actually I was looking for my diary but I can't find it.” She said.
“It looks like a world war has taken place here. Your diary is in my room.”She scolded her. “Mums, How many time have I told you to not to touch my things.” and stating this She ran to Purvi's room and took her diary and she found what she was searching for. She dialled the number and...

New York

Kavin was working on his desk and a lady was standing near him. Suddenly his phone rang. He answered the call
“Hello?” came the voice from the other end.
“Hii” He replied.
“Hello. Is it Kavin Khanna?” Asked Hayat hearing the reply.
“Yes it is! But Beta who are you?” He asked getting mesmerized in the voice. He felt an instant connection with that voice. But before he could ask anything further or can get any reply the call get disconnected.
He was smiling to himself with confusion.
“Who was she? A small girl? But why I felt like I have known this voice from a long time. Whatever, focus on your work Kavin. Focus.” He thought to himself.
The lady standing near him who is some Smaira thought,“ What happened to sir today? He is always serious and rude but today he is smiling and all. Whatever, it's good if he is happy.”

Mumbai

Suddenly Purvi came there after cleaning Hayat's room and Hayat felt her presence so she disconnected the call and deleted the number immediately.
“What are you doing Hayat?” Hayat heard Purvi's strict voice. “Nothing Mumma.” Hayat exclaimed in a scared tone and ran away from there and thought to herself,“May mumma not get the call back”

Purvi soon left for bureau. After some time she reached there and entered inside and went to her desk and started working

A/N

This was the third chapter. I hope you all liked it. This is just the starting of the story and I am sure that You all will like it.
#Spreadlove