Meeting Again

Next Day

Purvi left for bureau early as she had to do some pending work.
She reached bureau and saw noone was present there. She went to her desk and started working when she got a call and left in hurry. When she was leaving Pankaj and Nikhil was entering inside and they saw her and wished "Good Morning Purvi" They said together.
"Good Morning. Guys I have got some work to do. I will be late while returning. Okay?" She asked looking at their faces which weren't giving her good vibes. "Okay.." Pankaj said and Nikhil nodded. Purvi left and They both went inside.
One by one everyone arrived. Everyone was working on their desk when two people come and asked about Acp sir. Abhijeet asked them about them and their whereabouts but they said to meet Acp sir first so Abhijeet led them to Acp sir's cabin. Everyone gathered around him "Who were they?" asked Daya while looking at the cabin. "No idea" Abhijeet replied negatively.
After some time both person along with Acp came out and everyone gathered around him. "He is senior inspector Kavin and sub-inspector Ishita who have been transferred here for the drug and child trafficking case." Acp cleared everyone's confusion. Soon they all got introduced to eachother and Acp said "one more off..." but his sentence couldn't get complete as they heard
"Senior Inspector Dushyant Reporting on duty sir" Dushyant said. Listening to his voice Acp turned around whereas Dushyant, Ishita and Kavin were shocked.
Acp introduced Dushyant to everyone and when it was Ishita's turn tears came into her eyes.

Dil Haste Haste Ro Pada
Dard Aasuo Mein Hai Bada

Dil Haste Haste Ro Padaa
Dard Aasuo Mein Hai Bada

"ugh! Why are you crying. Seeing you in tears make my heart sink. Please don't cry Ishi. I know I have hurt you but Your tears still give me pain. How helpless I am to not even be able to wipe off your tears." Dushyant thought cursing himself because of being helpless to see his love in pain.

Tuti Sabse Yaari
Main Toh Zindagi Se Haari

Gayi Saanso Ko Dukha Ke
Kaha Pe Ye Hawa

"Dushu.... Kyu kiya tha tumne woh sab. I love you but I can never forget what you did. Why are you here again. In front of me making me weak when in all these years I have tried to become strong." thought Ishita controlling her tears.

Kyun Rabba Is Kadar Todeya Ve
Ki Ik Tukda Na Chodeya Ve
Dhadakane Ki Liye Dhadkano Mein
Kuch Na Bacha
Kyun Rabba Is Kadar Todeya Ve
Ki Ik Tukda Na Chodeya
Dhadakne Ke Liye Dhadkano Mein
Kuch Na Bacha

Todeya Ve… Todeya Ve….
Dhadkano Mein… Todeya Ve…

But their thoughts were interrupted by the voice of Purvi "Sir.. sir.... Pta chal gaya..." while running and panting she tried to say but stopped looking at him.
Those deep dark Brown eyes and that same face. She missed it. She missed staring in those eyes. She missed the comfort of being home she used to get whenever she was with him but she was utterly shocked and confused.

Khud Ka Bazud Kho Gaya
Saya Bhi Paraya Ho Gaya
Dekha Hai Tujhko Kahi Pe
Bole Mera Aaina
Khud Ka Bazud Kho Gaya
Saya Bhi Paraya Ho Gaya
Dekha Hai Tujhko Kahi Pe
Bole Mera Aaina

"Those dark brown eyes. Those dimples. That deep voice. He missed them. He missed her. She was there again in front of me. She, the girl whom I loved more than anything is in front of me, but the difference that I hate her now" Kavin thought.
Looking at them anyone could say that they were lost in eachother. Like they were having talks from their eyes.