Dushyant is stucked

"I hope you guys get this case solved soon.", Acp sir said while shaking hands with Kabir.

"Sir, Hope to get onto your expectations."

"Aaya bada", Kv murmured.

"Kuch bola tu?", Dush asked Kavin when he heard him murmuring something as he was closest to him to which Kavin noded a "No".

"Merko vishwas nahi tera."

"Your choice." And Dush rolled his eyes to which kv smirked.

"Tum dono ko kaam nahi karna? Sab kuch pta hai kya tum logo ko?", Abhijeet asked breaking their game of giving each other weird looks and glares which was on from the last 5 minutes.

"Sorry sir", Dushyant said in a rush and rushed from there.

"Alag se bolna hai tumhe Kavin?"

"Chaho toh bol lo", Kavin whispered to himself.

"Kuch bola tumne?"

"Nhi sir. Jaa rha hu main.", He gave Abhijeet a weird smile and rushed out of the bureau and shook his head in disappointment.

"Kya hua bhai?" Daya asked Abhijeet when he saw him looking at the door and moving his head.

"Kavin ko pta nahi kya ho gaya hai. Aaya hai tabse ajeeb behave kar raha hai."

"True enough. Dushyant se puch ke dekhe?"

"Woh batayega kuch?"

"Sach nikalwana hume aata hai shayad." Daya smirked at the last sentence looking at Dushyant who was busy in doing something in his computer.

"Chal fir. Shaam ko dekhte hai isko." Abhijeet said and they moved to their cabins.

"Kya hua tujhe?, Ishita asked Purvi as she saw her playing with a pen.

"Katal karne ka mann kar rha hai kisi ka.", Purvi gave a sarcastic smile.

"DCP ka karna please.", Ishita nagged.
"Saala itna important case pe work kar rhe lekin yeh file work pakda diya  usne"

"Hahaha.. sahi hai bhaiii. Tu kar yeh file work."

"Tu kya karegi?"

"Kabir aur Kavin."

"Inko ek dusre se door rakhna hi accha rahega."

"Dush karega yeh kaam."

"Main baat karungi usse."

"Hn" and Ishita moved back to her seat.

Purvi looked at Kavin and Kabir and then at Dushyant who was also looking at her. She was soo stressed up with all this. She stood up from her seat and moved outside bureau. On the way back to bureau she felt a pull and the next moment she felt herself nailed to the wall and a figure really close to her. She has closed her eyes.

"Kavin what are you doing?" With closed eyes she uttered. She knew who it is after all Kavin ke alawa himmat bhi kiski ho sakti hai aesa karne ki.

"Good. Abhi bhi Yaad hu tumko main." With this she opened her eyes and looked straight into his eyes.

"Pagal ho gaye ho tum?"

"Tum mujhse puch rahi ho yeh?"

"Nahi tumhare bhoot se"

"Bhoot ne koi jawaab diya?"

"Kavinnn", she angrily said.

"Sunn rha hu, bolo", Kavin's calm reply came.

"Kya chahiye tumhe?", She asked attempting to get herself free from his grip.

"Jaise tumhe nahi pta."