chapter 5

Lisa's Pov

I heard the front door open i knew was rose "Let me pack your clothes get your things from the bathroom,"  she said taking the bag from my hand.

"Okay" i told her she wiped my tears away.

I grabbed another bag to pack all ky things from the bathroom.

Rose carried my two bags out to her car as i packed my laptop and all my  chargers.

"Go make sure i got all your clothes" she told me.

Time skip

"So what you gonna do?" Rose asked  me after i explained what happened

"I'm gonna start looking for the apartment probably because there's no way I'm going back there" i told her.

"Lis you can stay here as long as you want , I was talking about when she gets home and sees all your shit gone"
Rose said

"I think it will be pretty obvious we're though," I said "Also I'm gonna try and get out of your here as soon as possible."

"How about you live with me instead? I need company since jisoo unnie is not here" Rose suggested

"But- i started she cut me off "but nothing you're staying herd with me" She said while looking at me sternly.

"Maybe for now," i said watching her smile "I don't want to be in your way for too long though."

"You won't be i promise" she said while hugging me before picking up my bags helping bring them to her guest room.

"Shit , i forgot," she said "Yeri and Irene unnie is coming to hang out it will be your first time to hang out with them right" I nodded

Time skip

"Lisayah!" Rose Yelled out as i was finishing up with my clothes.

"What?" I asked her as i approach her

"Irene Unnie and Yeri are here Yeri is naturally flirty so don't freak out too much." Rose said with a smirk as she went to the door.

I heard squealing before the door shut and two girls walked around with rose trailing behind.

Pretty soon the food was dilivered and we were all in the living room chitchatting mostly Rose and Yeri were talking Irene was smiling here and there and lisa being her quiet self

Soon Yeri and Rose started talking about cats and Irene was amazed to see how the younger girl joined the conversation about cats

"So lisa tell us about yourself"  Yeri asked she seemed really interested in me and i could already tell we would be good friends.

"I was born in- i was cut by the loud knock on the door i looked Rose and saw she was already looking at me

My heart started racing when i realized Rose wasn't expecting anyone else tonight.

"Who's that?" Irene asked Rose

"I think i have an idea" She said making an eye contact with me as she left the living room

Irene seemed to catch the eye contact as she scooted closer to me and grabbed my hand making my heart skip a beat

"Are you okay? You're really tense" She said

"Yea , i just-"

"I know she's here ,Rose!" A loud voice cut me off"

"Who is that?" Irene asked as three of us stood up from the couch.

"Jennie , fucking leave now" Rose said loud enough for us to hear.

Irene pushed me behind her slightly as footsteps started to get close to us.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Jennie asked when she entered the living room , eyeing Irene before she looked at me.

"How are you just gonna leave without even a text?" Jennie asked , attempting to step forward but Irene stepped in her way.

"How are you just gonna make out after i gave you another chance" I asked , making Jennie's face drop.

"Lis , i know-"

"No don't fucking try to explain i saw everything" I told her

"Baby-"

"Don't call me that," i cut her off

"Maybe you should leave" Irene cut in looking towards jennie.

"Irene what are you even doing here?" Jennie asked turning her attention to Irene who was attempting to protect me.

"We came here to Catch up" She replied while folding her hands near chest.

"Exactly so you have no right to stick your nose in this conversation" jennie sassed.

"Obviously she doesn't even want to be having this conversation" Irene said while pointing towards me "Now I don't know what you did but you're definitely fucked up. So you should probably leave before you make it worse." Irene finished camly

Jennie looked towards me with pleading eyes.

"Jennie i think it's pretty obvious I'm done," i told her , "We're done"

"Lily... Please," she pleaded

"Jennie don't make throw you out you should probably leave" Rose told her.

"You left these" jennie said holding up the necklace she gave me on pur anniversary.

"And I don't want it back," i said, feeling the tears start to slide down my cheek.

I excused myself after jennie left and went to my room after a minute i heard the door open i looked and I saw Irene standing in the doorway

"I'm guessing there's a bigger reason you're here than the one you gave us  earlier" Irene said as she entered the room , referring to me saying that i was here to visit Rose.

"Yea," i said , wiping my eyes

"Come here" she said pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back soothingly.

I couldn't help feel Calm in her arms , like she had some crazy way of making me feel better without even trying.

"Thank you," i mumbled into her neck.

"It's no problem," she told me .

As you guys asked for long chapter here it is Lisirene in your area
🙋❤️🤣

Ps If someone has Perfect cover pic of lisa , irene and Jennie in it please share it