Chapter 8

Lisa's Pov

"We're getting emotional here aren't we park chaeyoung-ah?" I said playfully and i earned a smack on the head.

"Love you more chipmunk thank you for always being a shoulder for me to lean and to cry on." I whispered she kissed my forehead but the door sundenly opened revealing the shocked kitten.

"I-I'm sorry for disturbing you two we'll have our 3 days off" she said stuttering then quickly closed the door.

"Weird" Chae and i muttered then we looked at each other and laughed

{ 2days later}

I feel a bit better now because of the 3 day off , I managed to avoid and distant myself from jennie..

I heard my phone beep , but i ignored it as usual i haven't touched my phone i had been seeing nothing but pictures of jennie and kai all over the internet , so i decided to stay off my phone.

I couldn't believe how fast she had moved on and everything was really hitting me

I had been in my bundled up in blankets as often as possible.

Rose and jisoo unnie continued to try to get me out of bed but i couldn't find my motivation to do so.

I pushed my phone away shoving my face into my pillow as i heard it go off again.

Minutes later there was a knock on my door.

I heard it open slightly , to which i still didn't move assuming it's chae or jisoo unnie .

I looked up when i realized it wasn't Rose or jisoo unnie and saw an angel standing in my door i blinked saw the one and only Irene Bae or Bae Joohyun .

"Are you okay?" She asked as she brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

I shook my head not wanting to talk with my shaky voice.

"How long have you been in the bed?" She asked as i look at the clock to see it was four in the afternoon

"All day" i mumbled

"Get dressed," she said lifting to pull me up

"Why unnie?" I asked not really having a motivation to dress myself.

"Call me joohyun."she said sternly which made me gulp.

"And i want to cheer you up" She said making my heart skip a beat

"In order to do that you need to get dressed, wear something comfortable" she added  and left the room giving me no choice.